General info about shipment and manufacturing

We’ve already been through all of this IvoG!

Hi folks,

Hope everyone keeping safe and well :+1:

Did UK come under the ‘expensive’ shipping zones? I remember seeing alot of caper around not being in EU anymore etc also. I’ve a bit to go, backed in November I think, looking forward to getting it!

Kudos to most for being patient and to you mods for dealing with the madness

1 Like

They simply don’t have the manpower to answer or mail everyone daily, weekly, or monthly status updates. Especially not when there’s little new to tell you if you’re number hasn’t come up yet, if the production yields haven’t exponentially grown overnight, if the shipping lanes haven’t all of a sudden doubled in capacity, if everything hasn’t stabilized or gone back to before this world-wide crisis.

You just formally joined this forum about an hour ago, yet in several Indiegogo updates on the website as well as in mail they announced moving to this forum for their status updates. We’ve been trying to keep everyone abreast of all the news we could by giving and compiling (almost) daily status updates. There simply isn’t that much more to tell, the next status update that should be of importance to you is when you receive your personal tracking label. What would be the point of mailing you weekly “Your number isn’t up yet”?

Hi PhilipsNono, sorry first time posting so may be mistaken. My backer number is 15473 and I am in Ireland. Is the above saying that there are only 14,463 backers?

I am truly sorry that I can’t keep up with all the requests and whether I already tried to help. I asked to make sure as if you had, I would try to bring this to the attention of PhilipsNono myself, directly or in our (Moderators) Staff section. :pensive:

Perhaps instead of telling me off you could just say Yes, and point me to where we had danced this dance before so I could use that as another reference to them? :bulb:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

Hi Derek, welcome!

Yes, that could be correct, as the numbers on Indiegogo just keep going up sequentially, even if some people cancelled later on. Perhaps this list also deduplicates those who have more than one pledge or more than one unit per pledge, that I don’t know for sure as I don’t know enoguh of Backerkit’s internal workings.

But the backer knows his number and where he lives, so why publish a list of which backer ID’s are in each country? Once they know they have 200 they can send to country A, they’ll post the lucky numbers in a list like before, and the backers can check for themselves if their number is about to come up or not.

Thanks IvoG, at least it means 1,000 less people in the queue! Will keep an eye on the updates here regarding shipping. Best of luck with all the replies, I don’t envy you…

2 Likes

Thanks Derek, I try to help my fellow backers that weren’t so lucky as me to have backed early and have received their perks yet. Getting a sign of gratitude like yours now and again keeps me going, thank you for that!

4 Likes

Thanks IvoG, I totally understand that you can’t keep up with all the requests particularly as you’re having another dance with a petulant metal, but no I cannot point you to where we danced that dance as this ‘community is way too convoluted.

And you’re right I shouldn’t point my frustration at you, I apologise. I’ve just had an issue with a product from another campaign being sent to Laos when I had asked two weeks prior to shipping about an address change. Unfortunately they are way less responsive than Phillips/Screeneo and I’m still dealing with that situation. I don’t need a repeat right now!

Yes, I changed my address, it was a lengthy process due to lack of responsiveness on the email front but finally happened. Months ago, there was only ever one shipment to Laos which would have had to be me, my address is now changed to Australia on BackerKit (I just double checked) so that would mean there should be no shipments left for Laos.

1 Like

Thats actually what i really really don’t care about. It just tells the regular forum lurkers they might be next (which they’d know anyways some days later by tracking). That list is actually useless to anyone else and doesn’t matter at all.

1 Like

@Adam_Reid I’m a UK backer and mine recently shipped so I dont believe we are in the expensive zone. The UK is still being shipped too as far as I’m aware!

3 Likes

Yet people requested that (if you can call the badgering some were doing for this list a request) and now that it’s there actually still flock to it. So seems like a case of no good deed going unpunished.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

@Silver I appreciate your frustration but please stop spamming this thread. It’s not fair on the other users that need to find the required information. Grow up and speak with respect and maybe you might get some answers.

Your posts are still visible, just flagged as spam which gives people the choice to either read or ignore them.

7 Likes

Did you find any information?

2 Likes

When will you receive the projector? I am very curious to know

1 Like

Hello @IvoGrijt,

I thought these were devices shipped and not backers shipped to (my bad). but that makes this list not use full at all as @Shelltoe (is this your real name?) suggested.

thanks for taking the time to clear it.

1 Like

Hello everybody, i backed this project in october 2019 - have contribution id 15883 but now that i’m taking a closer look at my indiegogo contribution page i see that my adress there is wrong.

On Indiegogo it says i live in the united states, but i live in Belgium.

My adress in Backerkit is correct. So do i need to worry abouth this? or does Philips only look at the adress in Backerkit?

grtz and thanks for the respons.