General info about shipment and manufacturing

Thanks Derek, I try to help my fellow backers that weren’t so lucky as me to have backed early and have received their perks yet. Getting a sign of gratitude like yours now and again keeps me going, thank you for that!

4 Likes

Thanks IvoG, I totally understand that you can’t keep up with all the requests particularly as you’re having another dance with a petulant metal, but no I cannot point you to where we danced that dance as this ‘community is way too convoluted.

And you’re right I shouldn’t point my frustration at you, I apologise. I’ve just had an issue with a product from another campaign being sent to Laos when I had asked two weeks prior to shipping about an address change. Unfortunately they are way less responsive than Phillips/Screeneo and I’m still dealing with that situation. I don’t need a repeat right now!

Yes, I changed my address, it was a lengthy process due to lack of responsiveness on the email front but finally happened. Months ago, there was only ever one shipment to Laos which would have had to be me, my address is now changed to Australia on BackerKit (I just double checked) so that would mean there should be no shipments left for Laos.

1 Like

Thats actually what i really really don’t care about. It just tells the regular forum lurkers they might be next (which they’d know anyways some days later by tracking). That list is actually useless to anyone else and doesn’t matter at all.

1 Like

@Adam_Reid I’m a UK backer and mine recently shipped so I dont believe we are in the expensive zone. The UK is still being shipped too as far as I’m aware!

3 Likes

Yet people requested that (if you can call the badgering some were doing for this list a request) and now that it’s there actually still flock to it. So seems like a case of no good deed going unpunished.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

@Silver I appreciate your frustration but please stop spamming this thread. It’s not fair on the other users that need to find the required information. Grow up and speak with respect and maybe you might get some answers.

Your posts are still visible, just flagged as spam which gives people the choice to either read or ignore them.

7 Likes

Did you find any information?

2 Likes

When will you receive the projector? I am very curious to know

1 Like

Hello @IvoGrijt,

I thought these were devices shipped and not backers shipped to (my bad). but that makes this list not use full at all as @Shelltoe (is this your real name?) suggested.

thanks for taking the time to clear it.

1 Like

Hello everybody, i backed this project in october 2019 - have contribution id 15883 but now that i’m taking a closer look at my indiegogo contribution page i see that my adress there is wrong.

On Indiegogo it says i live in the united states, but i live in Belgium.

My adress in Backerkit is correct. So do i need to worry abouth this? or does Philips only look at the adress in Backerkit?

grtz and thanks for the respons.

Hello Andy, welcome!

The Backerkit address is the only one that matters, all the shipping details are taken from there. So you should be fine.

Ivo

1 Like

Thx IvoG for your quick respons.

1 Like

Yes I did until you started spamming! My projector was shipped 5 days ago so mines on the way after a long wait!

1 Like

So don’t complain. Some haven’t received anything.

1 Like

You’re forgetting I hadn’t received any shipping until recently…and even so, still dont have it. You’re the one here complaining. Now please stop posting unless it’s of importance to the thread. Thank you.

2 Likes

Ok Silver, I haven’t received anything so I guess that makes me eligible to comment :roll_eyes:

I agree with what Tom123 said.

I’ve had a couple of issues around much needed address changes which gets lost because of silly, selfish posts.

We can see that you want a refund (after the cut off date) and I do understand your frustration, particularly as someone who was trying (badly) to use reverse psychology received a refund that he actually didn’t want. Instead of just irritating everyone and making it so much more difficult for people with legitimate issues, you could try using kindness and appealing to Phillips for a refund (not on the forum). Can’t guarantee that it’ll work.

6 Likes

@system @Philips_Support_T I need to contact with any responsible person from philips or screeneo i still need to complain. you have all my details

What you are doing right now could be considered as harassment. Censor of speech is not that FYI. Please write constructive comments here in stead of being a big downer.

3 Likes

Thanks for your feedback
I think you are right that my back is recent, March 2020.

Just thinking the orders in HK is not huge, 700 ish orders. So, I was wondering it will be shipped at once in one batch.