General info about shipment and manufacturing

Seriously can you stop with these off topic Baker metaphors?

I’ve never in my entire life waited 8 months for bread. You should probably change bakery if you’ve had.

3 Likes

Finland is part of EU batches. For instance, my projector is on its way to Finland right now. IGG backer number 83XX.

I have explained it in so many actual ways how this works or doesn’t work, yet people still don’t seem to get it, so I have to explain it in terms they might grasp better.

I’m sorry if that offends or annoys you.

1 Like

@system @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T
To all who said there is a problem to ship the projector to saudi arabia because of battery

Please check DHL reply on my inquiry
I think it is clear to every one now it was personal revenge
Philips can cancel and kick you out when you comment about misleading information and when you request a refund due any issue you may face they reject

Finally i need to complain i need a responsible person from philips to contact with me

3 Likes

Btw looking at DHL response,

@Philips_Support_T
This is how real customer service at a real company looks like.
Polite wording and NAME, CONTACT INFORMATION and ADDRESS of the person replying.

Your scam company replies with “Cheers” and nicknames.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

Yes i know that, but for example Estonia should also be part of EU batches. But if I understood correctly then there is some kind of a problem with some countries at the moment, Estonia being one of them. But if you’re getting yours then Finland should be fine which is nice to know :slight_smile: im IGG 102XX so i guess i just have to wait a bit more. No problem with that just would like have some kind of an estimate…

Yes, I received my tracking code last week and I’m now waiting for the last mile shipment from the warehouse in Germany to Finland. The tracking code starts working only after the individual shipment leaves the warehouse, so for the time being there’s nothing to follow.

Based on your IGG number, I would guess that your projector would be in the next EU batch, but this is just a wild guess based on nothing else than following this forum for a couple of months. Don’t hold me accountable… :wink:

The Aussies projector needed a special plug included I believe so it made sense for them to produce and ship them all out with the special plug at once to ensure it was included instead of the off chance it got forgotten during assembly if doing it one by one.

3 Likes

Final update on my projector’s journey. I should have received it by now if the postman had not had the cheek to state that he could not give it to me due to my absence from home… while I was confined :slight_smile: Ha, the French post office!..

It therefore took 22 days from the first DHL notification to get to me

cheers everyone

DHL

Wednesday 15.04.2020 / 18:22 Local time | The recipient was not present. The recipient has been notified.

Tuesday 14.04.2020 / 23:26 Local time | The shipment is being prepared for delivery in the delivery depot France

Friday 10.04.2020

16:00 Local time | The shipment has arrived at the parcel center France
15:51 Local time | The shipment has arrived in the destination country/destination area France
The shipment has left the import parcel center in the destination country/destination area. France

Monday 06.04.2020

11:56 Local time | The shipment will be transported to the destination country/destination area and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. Lahr, Germany
02:46 Local time | The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center Lahr, Germany

Thursday 02.04.2020 19:55 Local time | The shipment has been processed in the parcel center Köln, Germany

Tuesday 24.03.2020 18:07 Local time | The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

LA POSTE (French mail)

|mercredi 15 avril|| we passed by your place but could not give you the shipment. Will be sent to local post office to be fetched.
|mercredi 15 avril|| shipment is on our local platform that serves your place. We are setting up the delivery.
|vendredi 10 avril||V shipment is on our platform, to be delivered asap
|vendredi 10 avril|| shipment is in France
|vendredi 10 avril|| shipment on our platforms, to be delivered asap
|lundi 6 avril|| shipment left origin country and is on its way
|jeudi 2 avril|| shipment dropped in sorting platform

5 Likes

You might be right. But fighting here won’t change anything. Just accept that ist a bad experience and move on. Learn your lesson and decide for yourself if you ever want to buy a Philips or screeneo product again or participate as a backer of product under development.

Don’t waste your and our time by complaining and requesting impossible thinks from Philips. They won’t change anything.

I am also not happy about the situation, but I am confident everyone will receive his projector someday. Just accept that until this day, there will be sparse information, misinterpretations or even lies. Focus on other things. There are more important and pleasant things than anticipating the arrival of this projector.

4 Likes

Be careful what wish for. Under EU law they would have to delete all your messages now.

4 Likes

IvoG is a backer who cannot refund anyone.
If you like his help, check out his website and recommend his company to those who are looking for professional IT support services.

If screeneo is not paying him already, they should start thinking about it.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

As in one of the post you said UAE is in next batch and also as per latest update #23 on indiegogo its planned to ship country wise now, so should I expect all the UAE shipments in the next batch.

1 Like

I am from Singapore, how can I know whether mine is inside 460 shipped or 282 ready to ship?

I wonder what EU law says about this scam overall.
I feel robbed as long as they refuse to issue a refund after keeping my money hostage for 8 months.

3 Likes

When you get an email when it’s shipped

1 Like

I don‘t know.
Anyway, I‘d prefer if they would still refund.

Hi,
Its calming to see Turkey here but how can I track the shipping? where can I find the tracking number?
Contribution ID