General info about shipment and manufacturing

Just out of curiosity, what’s your IGG number?

No, it’s because the tracking code you have is for your individual projector shipment from your local warehouse. Please see this post:

2 Likes

Hi Vamsi,

That is because India is currently on the no fly list, and DHL is not delivering. You will get an email only once DHL accepts the shipment. This could either happen post Apr 20 or May 3. We have to wait and watch.

For those people who are looking for a summary:

3018 - Shipped by Jan 2020 (before Shutdown)
1480 - Shipped second week of Mar 2020
1570 - Ready End March (1170 backers + 400 pre-orders) - Shipped April 12
1200 - Ready April Week 1 - Shipped April 12
400 - Ready April Week 3
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3950 pieces were manufactured post reopening. This means effectively current output is now around 607 pieces per week.

• Last 2 batches were put on a flight on April 12. 272 people yet to recieve their shipping information.
  • Manufacturing resumed this week, but the output for the week is expected to be around 600 units. There is a holdup due to number of Light Engines available.
  • They should receive 1800 engines by Monday, April 20th and then 300 Light Engines everyday.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Disclaimer: These calculations are based on updates shared by @Philips_Support_N

Previous Summary

General info about shipment and manufacturing

9 Likes

Hi @imdevu and thank you for the summary!! It’s very nice to have a quick review of the status. May I suggest to sort the summary in the reverse order (I mean in the thread), so at the very beginning there is the last information?

NEWS:

• 784 Pieces are being prepared for QC tonight
  • Within those 784, 21 pieces will replace previous backers that received a defective units
  • We will keep you posted if it pass or not
  • If it pass, next step is packaging and shipping
  • We will also upload the list as soon as the QC is OK
15 Likes

Great news! I’m happy to see things are moving OK, but I hoped the units per week will be much more than this. I guess the light engine supply is a problem, but let’s hope after 20th of April once you get a streamlined supply chain, this would change. Otherwise seeing you have ~8000 yet to deliver, if we have an average 1000 per week, this would mean we’ll go into June. :slight_smile: Mid June is my bday so this would be my target before I get upset :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Nono… any update on the countries that you had difficulties sending to (specifically South Africa)?

totally agree with you: a thread with just official posts from Philips, simple and straightforward, no chat possible in such thread! It would be the best solution in my opinion, too.

3 Likes

The summary thread that @IvoGrijt linked to above is exactly that.

1 Like

Any going to the u.s ? I can’t see the numbers being despatched anywhere

we will give the list after the QC

4 Likes

We just started the QC in our Factory.

10 Likes

@PhilipsNono thanks for sending out the lists now, I like seeing them, it feels like a weekly lottery draw. One I know eventually I will win. It also makes it more involved then just guessing on if we will see an email or not.

Thanks for all the updates, pictures and hard work the whole team does it is greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

That’s really awesome! @Philips_Support_N May I ask, just for curiosity, which kind of acceptance criteria do you have for a quality control? I mean, in every lot of X items, how many defective items do you need to check as not ok to set all the lot as not ok? (Is this the logic you use?) (I usually use the n-sigma with the cp/cpk system in our production processes)

Minor, Major and Critical.
I cannot give you all the criterias for each one cause we have more than 100 for each.
Reject if (not the sum of the 3 but only if 1 of them is as below)

• 1x Critical
  • 3x Major
  • 5x Minor
5 Likes

You asked for refund…

9 Likes

@Olivier_Huet
It is really interesting that you only foucs in i request a refund but you did not notice that PhilipsNono was telling lies and cheat me by spreading wrong information to deceive me i mentioned the problem with philips nono him self not all

You did not ask your self many persons are asking for refun why he accept mine only ??

Even me i send official email to refund 1 day ealier and they said sorry we purchase all component we can not refund now.

But he take it personally and i wonder why there is no reply from any staff from philips till now

I request refund i did not mean it but he drive me crazy by his misleading information

And i am still have a hope someone from philips will contact with me to correct this individual mistake

After waiting 7 months he just click and cancel my contribution

May be he will say i request refund he also said many promises so why he did not keep we are human sometimes when we are angry we can not express well

Hi @IvoGrijt,

I saw this, which is a great start, but am I missing something in that thread that has the listings of all backerIDs which have been shipped? I’ve seen a couple of posts and spreadsheets, but does it cover everyone who has been shipped?

I saw the spreadsheet screenshots showing the number of devices for each country, but is there a way to list backerIDs for those that have shipped? It would give a lot of people peace of mind if they saw their name on the list that their device is on route, even if it’s delayed in shipping which is outside of Philips control once shipped.

Obviously not trying to create any more confusion, just looking to see if something pinned at the very top could show all backerIDs that have been shipped that is searchable.

Thanks for your continued support!

EDIT: I now see a spreadsheet with a set of backer numbers that were shipped. Is there a complete list that collates all of the lists into one single shipped backerID file?

2 Likes

There is no public list of all shipped units at the moment. Creating such a list is up to the Philips/Screeneo people, if they deem it worth the effort.

Personally, I’m not sure how much it would help. If your unit has been shipped, you already know it because you either have the projector or at least a tracking code for it. If you have neither, your unit hasn’t been shipped yet.

3 Likes