General info about shipment and manufacturing

That is a 99% true statement, the only reason I was thinking this is because a friend of mine who backed way before I did, received his (looked awesome) but his backer portal still shows as not shipped and he didn’t see tracking information, it just arrived one day :slight_smile:

can you give me its email address or backer number in PM please

My request is check for usual issues occuring

1. focus wheel
  2. colour check as complaints of single colour display…
  3. leaking light from front and loose parts

Is this an option for you?
https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/picopix-max-for-sale-sellers-and-buyers-meet-here/

2 Likes

You are lucky u got a refund as ur options now open…u can buy mine if u like

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

@Philips_Support_N:

I often see people asking personal questions, mostly about their personal perk’s shipping status. Those are currently moved to a thread called Individual status update requests for your answering consideration.

There are however some questions which are also personal / individual regarding shipping and other issues not relating to support needed, but are logistical in nature.

If I were to make a closed thread where only staff can answer and move any such valid questions to, curated by the moderators acting as a sort of pre-filter, would you consider having a look through that and answering those you can and indeed deem worthy of your scarce time at that moment?

Some stuff will be resolved by other means and processes or simply with time, but some may require your intervention. Some may even be of importance to you as they may highlight an issue or problem you hadn’t seen or considered yet, or offer a solution to one.

We get it you felt lied to and deceived and people shouldn’t be telling you otherwise as those are your feelings and you are entitled to them.

My question is you said you emailed a day before for a refund, correct? Had they given it you, would you still be on here asking for someone to talk to you? I don’t understand the difference between them giving it to you over the email vs rejecting and then giving it to you here. At the end of the day you wanted a refund and they provided one for you. What difference does it make as to how it was recieved?

I know you said that in the email they couldn’t refund because the purchased parts and it sounds like you are upset at what you precieve as another lie. In this case it looks like they made an exception based on your responses on this forum and to their staff. At the end of the day it saves you money as you don’t have to pay for return shipping and are not on the hook for the original shipping.

You are now free to purchase another projector or use the money else where.

Do you think based on the responses they would want to add you back to continue to be aggressive about indeterminate timelines? That has not and will not change? Your frustrations with this project aren’t going to go away so why are you now trying to get back in?

2 Likes

You know what is unfair?
That I have asked for a refund so many times and they keep ignoring me.
So I start wondering if I should start swearing and spamming the forum to get a refund.

2 Likes

@Dedohamdy

It is really interesting that you only foucs in i request a refund but you did not notice that PhilipsNono was telling lies and cheat me by spreading wrong information to deceive me i mentioned the problem with philips nono him self not all

I was just answering to your message. Why should I focus on other thing ?

Anyway, I can answer to your accusations of lies if you really want that…
They have told you that they have sent the items but the transporter later refuse to deliver them.
WHY Philips would lie about that ? Which goal ?
You think they don’t want to send you the item ?
They are investigating about this issue, and you, you’re still insult them by accusations of lies… Do you think it’s something normal ?

You did not ask your self many persons are asking for refun why he accept mine only ??

Everybody here know why : that’s because you’re unbearable !
You ask a question, they answer, you still ask the question, you insult them (they are not lyers)…
I think they was hoping you stop kick ass by sending you the refund you’ve requested… but no… I don’t know what you’re still doing here !

And i am still have a hope someone from philips will contact with me to correct this individual mistake

Lol.
Be correct with the ones you want to be correct with you.

8 Likes

More than that. A month ago, he was lying too to put some pressure on Phillips/Screeneo. He was saying his Indiegogo # was 3XXX and Philipsnono checked and figured out his contribution ID # was 15XXX.
It ticks me when people are accusing others for something they did too.

If you want respect from others @Dedohamdy respect them too

4 Likes

Perhaps it was not a lie but a mistake… perhaps 3xxx was his backer id.

2 Likes

You’re still able to send back the PPM, after received it, to get the refund.

3 Likes

I agree that is unfair, and it does encourage people to throw tantrums to try to get refunded unfortunately.

3 Likes

I advise you to

1- read this Will I get my Perk? – Indiegogo Help Center

Apparently you can take them to US court!

2- Work on your behaviour a bit, it’s good for your own sake!

3- please please leave us alone (and take silver with you)

Sincerely

6 Likes

Do we know how QC went?

1 Like

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

I’ve backed the project in early september (if memory serves), and somehow I’ve just found out about this forum after so many months :slight_smile:

Now, after reading many of the comments here, I figured I’d register just to thank you for your tireless work and your commitment to the project!

I’m stunned at the amount of crap you guys are getting from backers on a daily basis, so big kudos for the patience and professionalism!

All the best, and keep safe during these troubled times.

10 Likes

I doubt that. They still haven’t provided any details about return despite several attempts. many backers are sitting on faulty devices without knowing what to do.

So based on their repeated lies and terrible customer service, I don’t believe in anything they say and I am 100% sure they will make up more lies after (and IF they ever deliver) and refuse to accept returns.

I am tired of their lies, I am fed up with this scam and I honestly want to escape this nightmare and buy something else with the money they stole from me

1 Like

I think you should search before saying something…

• Bakers with a faulty devices have already sent them back. Don’t you see there is replacement devices in the last shipping?

• About the 30 days return policy, they have already give us details (you will have to pay the return)

I’ve made some changes to the summary thread as a whole and added a few often sought items to the very top.

Please let me know if this can be improved any further and what information you’re still missing if any.

8 Likes