General info about shipment and manufacturing

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

I’ve backed the project in early september (if memory serves), and somehow I’ve just found out about this forum after so many months :slight_smile:

Now, after reading many of the comments here, I figured I’d register just to thank you for your tireless work and your commitment to the project!

I’m stunned at the amount of crap you guys are getting from backers on a daily basis, so big kudos for the patience and professionalism!

All the best, and keep safe during these troubled times.

10 Likes

I doubt that. They still haven’t provided any details about return despite several attempts. many backers are sitting on faulty devices without knowing what to do.

So based on their repeated lies and terrible customer service, I don’t believe in anything they say and I am 100% sure they will make up more lies after (and IF they ever deliver) and refuse to accept returns.

I am tired of their lies, I am fed up with this scam and I honestly want to escape this nightmare and buy something else with the money they stole from me

1 Like

I think you should search before saying something…

• Bakers with a faulty devices have already sent them back. Don’t you see there is replacement devices in the last shipping?

• About the 30 days return policy, they have already give us details (you will have to pay the return)

I’ve made some changes to the summary thread as a whole and added a few often sought items to the very top.

Please let me know if this can be improved any further and what information you’re still missing if any.

8 Likes

Now let’s not get after him…product has been delayed majorly and many things have changed …philips also have not been very patient (I have experienced that ).The product has been fraught with stupid flaws like focus wheel not glued properly , wires not attached properly and returns are still a nightmare .but to be fair to them customer service is a tough job especially when so much delay has happened.
Just hope I get a trouble free product.
There is NO CALL TO ABUSE THE PEOPLE REPLYING! I don’t support that.
Till now the real backerkit number was top secret so he may have read the other number as his waitlist number.Even I came to know about that just now after someone gave a clue as to how to locate the secret number .
@dedohamdy Let it go buddy as now you are open to more choices like nebula cosmos ( I have backed that too), xigmi pro…
Or u can buy philips after all it’s stupid issues are resolved and from amazon…
Now accept it and move on

Just to clarify and stop potential confusion. What you call the waitlist number (which determines shipping order) is in fact the IndieGoGo contribution number, sometimes called the backer number. This number has never been a secret - in fact, it’s so much NOT a secret that it’s clearly written out in the subject line of the confirmation mail we have all received from IGG. The projectors are shipped roughly in order according to this number, with adjustments to accommodate for reasonably sized and prized shipments to different regions.

The number you call the “real backerkit number” is in fact not used for anything else than looking up your own shipment in the lists posted by PhilipsNono. That number doesn’t reflect shipping order in any way.

Please see this thread for further information and instructions on how to find the different numbers.

4 Likes

Any update on how you will handle the shipment to the countries (at least for Kuwait) held by DHL?

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

its been 3 days since i got my tracking number on the backer kit , and the status has change to shipped but i still cant track my shippment , i sent you a pm , can you please help me ?

This is probably completely normal. See this post:

1 Like

Hey Daniel,

This is norma I believe. DHL still has to seperate the recieved shipment and put shipping labels on each individual package. The tracking number won’t become active till the have finished labeling them and scan each one into its system.

Based on previous shipments I think this has taken about a week for most people.

Congrats and enjoy,

Hello, I received a tracking number for my Pico-MAx on April 10th, but no updates on DHL since then. I called them, and they said they waiting for you to deliver the goods???
When this will be done please??

Thank you

Sylvia

1 Like

@Sylvia_Marinai I got my tracking code on the 10th too. This is normal. All the shipments are put on the aircraft in one big container which has it’s own tracking number. They got the flight on the 12th from Hong Kong to the Germany hub.

The shipment is now awaiting customs clearance in Germany. Once this is complete, DHL will then separate the packages and it’s not until your specific parcel is taken out of the container and scanned into the DHL network in Germany that it is marked on your tracking code that the package has been received.

This is why on DHL it says the route of your parcel is DE to Your country instead of China to your country.

It took the last shipment around 10 days from the flight to actually moving on the tracking number, so hopefully we dont have long to go.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Nice one Tom…:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

News:
Unfortunately our QC rejected the production yesterday night.
Reasons: over AQL for some buttons functions and some products have an issue with missing screws on casing.
In order not to loose time, we asked the factory to produce new ones, and put asides those. They will be reworked later.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

I have checked this with DHL. The tracking code is not an indication that the item has been shipped yet.

This means that the shipper has created the shipment information in the system. It does not mean that the product is in the hands of DHL.

In other words Screeneo has made a booking for pickup (we don’t know when) and DHL have given them a reference number/tracking code.

Actual movement status starts only once the product is actually in the hands of DHL.

So if you don’t see any status updates it means that the product is NOT in the hands of DHL yet.

Nevertheless, some update is better than silence. Fingers crossed Tom.

1 Like

Indeed! As far as I am aware they have used a forwarder to ship the 1000+ units to Germany DHL so it may well be that another airline or operator has carried out the bn initial flight to Germany.

As they are all in one big batch theres no way we can track this, only the forwarder who sent the container. Fingers crossed they get processed soon and our tracking numbers start moving. :slight_smile:

So QC checked the whole batch this time, not a sample?

1 Like

@kai i don’t think they meant checking the whole batch but it means, if what they are saying is the truth, is that the maximum number of faults in quality for the batch had already been reached and therefore they rejected the whole batch whether or not the remainder was checked.

What it means though, if what they are saying is the truth, is that the batch will not be delivered according to the “promised” timeline and of course will have knock-on implications on all subsequent batches and deliveries.

3 Likes

Unfortunately