General info about shipment and manufacturing

Good. Now give a refund to those who have requested one so you can deliver products SOONER to the ones who ACTUALLY want a projector.

Otherwise this will end in 2034.

6 Likes

So we cant track the container I want to track it :slight_smile:

Any update on the alternative shipping method for those countries esp. Kuwait where DHL (presumably) not delivering. Thanks.

@Philips_Support_N
I am also looking for an update for Saudi Arabia.
Contribution id: 1107. First 1170 batch list.

Do you know where I need to look to find out what my backerkit ID is? I logged on at backerkit.com but don’t see any ID there either. Thanks

Hey Davi,

Please refer the thread: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)
This will help you to fetch your backerkit ID.

3 Likes

Looks great,

Thanks😃

1 Like

Hi
Since philips doens’t answer we have to bother u…

1. any idea how many pico left for the u.s and which month are they expecting to fulfil that?
    Also I still find these threads with scattered info.
    Where does philips post list of numbers who they are sending picos to this time ?

Dear @IvoGrijt many thanks for your summary,

I may have missed the information but we didn’t had any update on the flight planned for a pickup on 11th April.

• Do you know when it’s supposed to arrive in Brussels than in Germany ?
  • For Info I had DHL this morning, the goods are still not scanned nor integrated in the system so maybe not arrived yet.

If you could have an update (confirmation of flight) could be nice.

Many thanks for your support/

Kind regards

https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden.html?piececode=00340434298892052065
Same Problem here for Germany

I guess it hasn’t reached Germany yet :upside_down_face: long wait still… We almost there

The flight left Hong Kong on 12th April, see here. The reason the tracking code doesn’t show any progress yet is explained here:

3 Likes

Like PhilipsNono, Sebastian, The Summary Thread, and I explained a few times already, it could take up to 12 days before your tracking labels become active.

Also, like I’ve said often before, if it’s not posted on the forum by Philips staff then I have just as much lack of knowledge as everybody else, for I do not work for Philips nor do I (or any other moderators) get briefed separately. That would be great if we were, cause then we could give out replies and information so PhilipsNono can concentrate on the actual questions and issues he has to handle to get us out perks as soon and swiftly as possible, from manufacture to shipment.

So please be patient Angad, Ramzi, Daniel, and others still waiting for their tracking label or news of shipment.

If ever I get some info that hasn’t been shared yet and I’m allowed to share it, everyone will be informed.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification

2815, from Switzerland. Waiting.
Slightly pissed, no happy customer.

i am from israel and my backer kit is on shipped …
what is going on ??
@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

Did you get a tracking number?

Hey there,

So if my Backerkit status is “Your order has shipped”.

The DHL tracking only update goes “April, 10 2020 * 13:30 Local time | The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically”

And DHL customer service tells me “yeah, we got your address, we just never received the package”

that’s normal and the projector is simply on its way to the DHL warehouse, right?

yes we talk about in a private message,
its still not working but i got 1

1 Like