General info about shipment and manufacturing

Thank you. Please keep us posted on what DHL will reply for the shipment from the 10th!

They are in a meeting for the moment. Our forwarder will check later. As soon as I have the answer, I’ll tell you

5 Likes

Hi, I would like to know when the shipping to holland starts. Kind regards, David.

Same here, stuck from 10th April…

3 Likes

Which contribution ID’s are we at right now in regards to shipping?

Here is a news from our factory:

• 1K new engines arrived at the factory
  • on 23rd, 1K engines should also be delivered
  • After the 23rd: 200 to 300 per day
  • This Saturday: 1.5K PicoPix Max should be ready for QC, then packed
9 Likes

Thanks for that Stefan, emailed them and got the response with survey. :+1:

2 Likes

yes I just sent it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks a mill for the quick response :+1:

1 Like

Same here. I contacted DHL and they told me my reference number does not exist. The journey continues (since mid-August) for me. Hopefully we get a clear update soon!

Any news about shipping to Denmark? My Indiegogo contribution id is 196XX (I can’t seem to find anything called a backerkit id, are those the same thing?)

Hello,

Sorry for bothering again: i just wanted to clarify something espec with the list that was provided earlier:

I got a mail on april 10 woth a tracking number, which states that instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to dhl electronically…

Today on the 21/04 there is no update whatsoever on the number.

Since my package goes to luxembourg, am i under shipped or ready to be shipped?

Thanks in advance

https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/demystifing-numbers-indiegogo-backerkit-etc/

3 Likes

No one answers my e-mails. I only get automatic replies. This is scam.

2 Likes

Great, so let’s hope we’ll have the same pace in the next weeks as well (1500 / week). This would mean that by end of May all units should be produced and shipped (not received but shipped). At least from my high-level calculations…

2 Likes

@GRev @DeBommeleer

Read this please:

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

I still have my doubts as we had 0 QC approved items in last 2 weeks. Hopefully we have better luck this week. My Estimates are Mid to end June to cover all shipments at the moment.

3 Likes

For those people who are looking for a summary:

3018 - Shipped by Jan 2020 (before Shutdown)
1480 - Shipped second week of Mar 2020
1570 - Ready End March (1170 backers + 400 pre-orders) - Shipped April 12
1200 - Ready April Week 1 - Shipped April 12
0 - Ready April Week 2 - Holiday in China
0 - Ready April Week 3 - 784 Pc rejected due to QC Failed
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3550 pieces were manufactured post reopening. This means effectively current output is now around 507 pieces per week.

• 1500 - Expected to be ready this week (April Week 3)
  • EU tracking numbers from April 12 shipment stil not active. This is normal and as expected. They will be live only once they reach the DE warehouse.
  • 1000 Light Engines arrived at the factory, another 1000 is expected on April 23rd and then 200-300 Light Engines everyday.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Disclaimer: These calculations are based on updates shared by @Philips_Support_N

Previous Summary

General info about shipment and manufacturing

10 Likes

So you mean to say that the flight which left on the 11th is still in the air.