General info about shipment and manufacturing

You will have the tracking number tomorrow as well when it will be uploaded in the system.
The 1480 are for people that have been forgotten, AU/NZ, to replace the broken ones and others

3 Likes

Nice update! So 1480 shipped this week and another 1500 ready for inspection on Sunday meaning beginning of next week we should have another shipment. So the projection should be ~2000 pieces per week starting next week to hit the target by 10th April.

2000/week seems possible by the looks of things from next week.

@Carljohan_Selke I think AU will be fully completed and we should be bothered about the lowest backer number not shipped to going forward, because of the following change in shipment schedule.

Just be on the safe side, I am backer number 3898 from UK, name is Caner Turkel, logically I should be in the 1480 which will be posted tomorrow, but coinsidering the experience so far I would like it to be checked; can you guys confirm it?

2 Likes

yes you are on it. But we won’t give this information to everyone. Otherwise we will receive 14000 emails

4 Likes

Exciting news! Thanks!

Yup just take some rest boys u gotta do a lot of shipping tomorrow:) big job ahead :slight_smile: good luck

But maybe you could upload a list for each shipping with the backerIDs that will be included?
Or at least for us forgotten EU-backers so we can confirm that we actually will be in this shipment?

Indeed, having a table with forecasted dates updated would be nice to manage bakers expectations… if not with all IDs, then maybe with ID-ranges. Of course, keep the table weekly updated based on the promptness/delays.

2 Likes

That would be difficult to do with ranges. For instance: ID’s 5000 to 5500 might be comprised of people from 25 different countries in 4 different continents. The shipping will most likely prioritise distribution per continent/country first, and then backer ID’s. So if ID 5000 belongs to a region with only 1 backer in the numbers 5000 - 5500, they might not ship the one for backer 5000 separately, opting instead to wait till that region is up next.

A table by actual backer might be useful but possibly also privacy sensitive (GDPR and such)? :man_shrugging:t4:

IMO all that’s needed is to update the Backerkit accounts properly with the right tracking codes, and a list of countries shipped to. If your Backerkit doesn’t show any tracking info, then you’re in the next batch. Good things come to those who wait! :grin:

As previously said, we prefer to give you day to day update.
If we make a chart with all the info, some people will complain because we don’t follow it

5 Likes

Just posting the BackerIDs without any personal information wouldn’t be privacy sensitive.

Updating backerkit would only give us the information when it’s too late, we tried that last time and didn’t work very well. That’s why I’m asking for some reassurance and the possibility to correct any issues before it’s too late this time.

And also I’m a bit curious of how many that’s actually in the forgotten EU-group. PhilipsNono said it is about 100 but I think it’s 94 listed in the thread here, is that really covering everyone? The fact that they haven’t provided a list of how many they missed last time worries me a bit, feels like they might not have those excel-lists under control after all.

3 Likes

One more try for the Swiss of us :wink: When will you ship to Switzerland. It seems we are lost in the middle of nowhere - regarding shipping… So pls give us a hint.

2 Likes

Yes, it seems that all previous questions re delivery to Switzerland were magically lost. So there is another chance to make us happy by giving us a hint when it will be Switzerland’s turn!

1 Like

Is there any update on when the next batch of shipments will be sent to Canadian backers? My contribution ID is 13XXX (ordered in September) and wondering how far down the line this sits.

Hi @Philips_Support_N contributors 3449 from Switzerland. Can you confirm that I am among the 1480 to be shipped?
Thank you in advance !

1 Like

Be patient, within the next few days you’ll know more!

Good morning everyone, hopefully today’s the day of shipping for forgotten backers, replacement units and Aus/NZ, exciting times! Just a quick one , at what point will they be marked as shipped in Backerkit with the tracking code? Will that be today?

1 Like

I’m really wondering as well. Hopefully we’ll get it in a fortnight.