General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hello everyone,

I think you guys should read that Indiegogo FAQ :

1. I also think we should understand that this is a team @ Philips working on the PPM, not the whole company. In huge companies, you have teams and departments… I really think they do the best they can.

2. Please read previous messages before posting the same questions all over again. It’s not an ask only forum, you can find informations before asking things already answered, please !

3. Wait for your tracking number to become active, don’t make this forum a rage room.

I get all the frustration facing the delay and the lack of communication, but we should have backer mentality when i often see customer mentality here.

Anyway, happy to see that fellow backers are still receiving theirs. Enjoy and feed back !

5 Likes

Thank you very much! These measures should be taken.

1 Like

Hello from Portugal, here my first post/question:

Since April 10th in my backerkit it shows “Your Order has Shipped” and gives me a DHL tracking number … On the DHL website it says “The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically”.

Does anyone know (or have an update) when this shipment will actually ship?
Is anyone else in the same situation?

Thank you, I appreciate the help/feedback.
All the best,
Dirk

Please have a look in this very thread, a few posts up:

Also:

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

2 Likes

Thank you :+1:

1 Like

Change of delivery address

Because of the Covid-19, many of you had to go to your home or have a new address.

In case of change, please indicate your new address and phone number to support@screeneo.com.

Please indicate this before you receive your tracking number, changes are not possible afterwards.

Be careful with the change of VAT per country, cost can change we will be able to make the modifications.

6 Likes

can someone please help me understand where I can find the shipment list for indiegogo backers…

and maybe it’s just me or properly its my poor english…
but i can’t understand when i am supposed to get the projector i thought the lower your id number is you supposed to get your product first.
thanks for the help

Contribution ID

1 Like

Hi there Sparkey! :wave:t4:

Is your Indiegogo contribution ID 683? Have a look here to check that for sure: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

That post will help you to properly understand all the different ID’s and numbers involved.
Look up yours and get back in touch with the answers.

Still stocked at the same point :

April, 10 2020

• 13:30 Local time | The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

This means DHL has not collected the goods yet…correct? What are they waiting for? Thanks

Please have a look in this very thread, a few posts up:

If you cannot find all the info because of the language, tell us your language so maybe someone here can translate to you :wink:

3 Likes

I personally understand that. BUT.

1. Let’s say logistic department. Where Philip’s manage the process of delivering all or big portion of their products worldwide. Question to them. Why this PPM production team working on delivery instead of using big and well tuned mechanism of the big company? Production team doing their best. No questions there. Production lines, firmware, e.t.c. But delivery become real headache when it was clearly advertised as seamless that we can rely on.
  2. Delivery to US not answered. Just “we working on solution”, that clearly not an answer, placeholder
  3. I’m waiting months since production started and want to know if it even worth waiting. Because this projector loosing its actuality every day l.

yes i am Contribution ID 683 without doubt. i double checked

thank you for your help

1 Like

So, did you find your Backerkit ID in the lists? Being from Israel I don’t think you will have found it, as Israel was on the list of countries that posed shipping challenges at the moment. Those are being worked on at the moment.

Good point. But let me ask you this: do you know of Philips dealing with shipping products to end consumers in an individual manner, as is required in such a campaign as this? Normally they only ship to their distributors, and these then sell to stores who then sell to end users. If anything causes delays in shipping or production all the end client sees is a note in the shop saying “not in stock, please preorder / enter your email address to be notified of stock”. And if anything happens to delay the shipment once purchased and sent the client has to query the shop’s customer service, not Philips.

So Screeneo / Philips aren’t experienced in handling this kind of campaign, and especially not in a Covid19 outbreak era. They’re doing their best to cope but it’s a difficult challenge.

in the backerkit web site it says Order #11589895 " Your order has shipped"
but for some reason i can’t track the parcel…

thank you very much!

When will they be shipping to the United States?

BackerKit ID: 16661915

Thank you very much!!

I predicted this kind of argument.
BUT.

1. When it was advertised as a selling point and used at 0% that not right. I personally bought this point from the campaign “promises” part. Originally I expected usage of this big machine at least to the point of warehousing in US and then distributing last mile even with retailers or other chain partners.
  2. Philip’s usa website provides online shopping experience that do include personal items sending. In this case also every production team, let’s say of headphones, assigning team member to call dhl or whoever to pick up the package directly from factory?
    All this shipping/handling circus impressed me a lot. All this excel files uploads, lists of numbers that you need to grab from website source code, figuring out forwarders, missing addresses (such a new problem for logistic department ) comon!
2 Likes

i aswell from israel and my backer_id is on the list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Philips Websites worldwide ONLY sells their own health goods. They DO NOT sell licensee product like TV, Headphones, Projectors…

2 Likes