General info about shipment and manufacturing

So if I understand this correctly, the fact I have received an E-mail with DHL tracking number means very little. Unfortunately it’s very confusing (and frustrating) and I’d rather receive such mail when my item is really about to be shipped to my home address and when I can really track it on DHL Web site.

2 Likes

Good news,
It seems we should have more product to inspect (QC) this week.
800 or 900 + 784. for a total of around 1600 pieces. We will tell you as soon as as we start the QC

10 Likes

Thanks for the update @Philips_Support_N. Which contribution Id’s/ countries are these units planned to be shipped?

@Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_T
Any update on Saudi Arabia shipping? Have you found a way to ship to this country? Is there any timeline?
My idiegogo contribution id is 1107 and I waited since ages only to know this shipping problem at 11th hour.

Flight was supposedly carry our ppmax on 11th April and it is already 23rd now. I believe you should’ve figured an alternate way to ship by now.

Any update on the countries you thought you couldn’t post to? An update on Brunei would be great - but even just on any progress elsewhere to know this is moving forward. Thanks

1 Like

we will update the list this weekend

3 Likes

Imagine ! It’s not rocket science…in 2020 if we can’t track our packages when can we? It would be easier to organise and expect n get excited as it’s gets closer to its destination…

I understand your frustration, but this is actually no different than ordering anything else online. Once the company plans the shipment it gets the tracking number, which it communicates with you right away, usually even if it hasn’t left their warehouse yet. Whereas you’d prefer to only get a tracking label once it actually works, others keep asking formation about their perk even before it has been produced and can’t wait to get a tracking label. If Philips had delayed releasing the tracking codes until after clearing customs, then some would’ve been unhappy about that instead.

In any case, your PPM is on it’s way to you now, and when it clears customs sometime next week you’ll be able to start tracking it to anticipate its arrival at your door.

1 Like

Perhaps @Philips_Support_N should only release the next batch of tracking numbers once the units have cleared customs, so as to avoid the incessant questions posted by backers who don’t take the time to read the summary thread or even a few posts higher up where the very same question about why the tracking number doesn’t working has been asked and answered. :smiling_imp:

It’s 2020 anyways, you’d expect forum users to know how to use the search option and read a bit? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Guys,

I just wanted to show some examples of the current prices in some countries those days:

6 Likes

@Philips_Support_N
Can you check for Bahrain? There are other companies like Aramex or TNT, apart from DHL

Hi, @Philips_Support_N, after the last (failed) QC, did you take any actions to prevent the current batch from failing QC for the same reasons? Or can we expect the new manufactured devices to have the same flaws as last time?
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello, for sure, we always take actions if anything is found

1 Like

Hello Sparkey,

I just e-mailed your tracking number back to you. :wink:

Cheers,

2 Likes

I see your point. I am keeping my fingers crossed for custom clearance next week.

1 Like

@Georgeleecc and on that website Buy the Philips PicoPix Max Mobile projector PPX620/INT Mobile projector what do you see?:

Exactly, Buy from RETAILERS, in other words, NOT FROM PHILIPS DIRECTLY! :bulb:

Oh ! So ?

1 Like

I predicted something like that as well.
So. I am not writing anything in caps (now I will), and expect the same from Philip’s.

• I can buy coffee machine (that 100% not a health product) on usa.philips.com. with FREE delivery. And even if the company selling only some products directly it not allowing to say that Philip’s have THE WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE sending items directly to customers.
    Secondly. Using Philip’s distribution network that was advertised is a 100% bullshit, that everybody can see without magnifier. Just add it to collection of other empty words said by Philip’s marketing.
    And I still waiting answer on my main question.
    WHERE IS THE US SHIPPMENT?
    Thank you
2 Likes

Again, for someone who claims to not be working for or paid or rewarded somehow by Screeneo you seem to be take an interesting position everytime their credibility and honesty is called to question.

And before I finished typing there are already other comments above. Not necessary for me to elaborate then.

3 Likes