General info about shipment and manufacturing

Sure, they have to deal with it and figure out a solution. But still the biggest problem are not these problem. Anybody should know their are problems in production of a new product, espeically in these times.
But Nobody gets information about his specific order. Each one has to view in this thread. 90% of the posts in this thread or forum would be unnecessary if @Philips_Support_N would provide a database with indiviuell status of an order. Just an Email, maybe weekly for the current status of the order. Not searching each day in this messy thread. (because it has still a little bit more information as the general information thread)

250€/$ for an delivery has only additional value as information. The Information for the customer should be: When could be an improvment. How long do they estimate this price will last. Just posting a price is for me pointing the problem another company -> that i meant with crying.

3 Likes

Really confused by the shipping lists as my backer kit number precedes (lower than) many of the consignments on the list ( 1 & 2). Any one help me make sense of understanding then my unit will be delivered to UK? Sorry I know this is the ground hog day question! Thank you for your help and support. 15583471

No, cause the Backerkit ID has no correlation to backing order, as people who backed much later may have filled in their Backerkit surveys before others who backed earlier.
The shipping order is more or less decided by country they ship to, if there’s 200 going to country A and there are 300 backers there, then the first 200 according to the Indiegogo contribution ID will get theirs, regardless of other backers with possible lower numbers bit in other countries.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying this - so specifically regarding my shipping, can you advise?

Ok - so I can see that the posts that state Philips won’t provide individual updates - how or where do I go to obtain this?

This must be very stressful - credit to the Philips team for handling all these queries, have to say that.

I’m sorry, but I’m not able to provide you with estimates. I don’t work for Philips, I’m only moderating this forum on a voluntary basis.

I would say your best bet is to bookmark the summary thread and read it once a week or so to stay updated. You are of course also welcome to be more active than that on the forum.

Your Indiegogo contribution ID is quite high, if you see the numbers delivered so far and what’s in the pipeline, it might take at least another month till you’re in the region being served. Unless there’s a batch destined to the UK specifically, in which case you might get lucky.

David, if there’s one piece of advice I can give you regarding all this, it’s to have a look at the summary thread so you don’t have to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted if you’re feeling lucky.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

My contribution ID is 20840. I know that number doesn’t matter in terms of when they are shipping, that’s why I wanted to know WHEN they’re going to be doing shipments to the US…I know someone who also lives here in California who got his in January…

I look at first all the time in the summary for the last daily entry. But i checked the again the whole post,and i found this:

Maybe you should change this:
" Refund requests no longer accepted
[…]
You will receive your order as soon as possible."

“You will receive your order as soon as affordable.”

2 Likes

I would like to get more info about my shipment since I have none

That’s a good suggestion David. In the summary I just summarize information shared by Screeneo though, with some editing here or there for clarification.
That text you’re referring to is what Screeneo shared with us. It’s also the case for most backers and countries. The higher costs haven’t affected all shipments, so changing the line wouldn’t feel right to me.

Hello, my Indiegogo contribution ID is 6516, since 04/10/2020 my shipment is marked as sent by backerkit, when I enter DHL to track there is no shipping information.

In the attached screenshots you can see its status.

I would like to know if you have any additional information to be able to track the shipment and see approximately when I will receive it.

Cheers.

Hi Marc, welcome!

You can start by having a look in this very thread, a few posts up:

So please be patient just a bit longer.

By the way, we created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

You’ll find this information posted there also.

ohh, ok I had not read those posts, I will keep waiting a few more days to see if after Tuesday there is more new information.

Thanks for the quick reply.

1 Like

Wow, that’s expensive :open_mouth:

What is the process for returning the product and get a refund?

Click on the name of the person you want to talk to, there will be an option to message as in the screenshot below.

cheers

2 Likes