General info about shipment and manufacturing

I already replied to you separately about this, and admitted that my initial wording could have been better. I will repeat myself to further clarify and also ensure that @Kushner reads it. When I wrote the message you took a screenshot of, I was referring to publicly handling private matters that concern only that particular backer and Philips. I feel that those are better handled via e-mail or private messages. Let’s take this particular case to illustrate what I mean. I have no problem at all with @Kushner asking here on the forum how he should proceed with this problem with his address. On the contrary, posting this on the forum can be useful for other customers potentially having similar problems. But the further handling of the case can then hopefully be done privately via email or private messages. That’s what I meant.

I apologize for not being able to convey this clearly enough. It’s not always very easy when writing in a hurry, using your third language.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N Any updates on the QC of the 1.5k projectors?

1 Like

@IvoGrijt is there an option to filter/search the posts from a particular person like PhilipNono in this forum? if not, can it be added as it could be a really useful tool when hunting for a particular post.

1 Like

Good question. You can use the advanced search function. Like this:
https://community.philipsprojection.com/search?expanded=true&q=%40PhilipsNono

1 Like

Hi i im backer #4953 and pledged in August last year with the then promise of a Novemebr delivery (oh how we laugh) . . . anyway, that aside i’ve not bothered chasing it or moaning but I received my shipping confirmation and tracking on 10th April, the tracking does not work and i’ve not had anything through yet, it should not take this long to arrive. I’ve ordered products within the past two wks that have come from both USA and china and have arrived with no problems . . so where is my projector and what is taking so long seeing as has supposedly shipped . . . ?

2 Likes

Hi Jade and welcome to the forum!

You didn’t say where in the world you are, but as you got your tracking code on 10th April, I presume it’s somewhere in Europe. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Except for the first general message, these are excerpts from messages in this thread concerning that particular shipment.

If these hold true, we should know more in the middle of next week.

Also: if you find the forum to be a bit much to follow, there’s a summary thread that you can read.

You’ll find this information posted there also.

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for your response, I am in London, UK.

I saw those messages but i don’t buy that excuse, other companies are managing to send and receive products, i’ve got friends in Germany and they’ve had no issues posting things out internationally . . . i appreciate a lot has happened that is out of control which have caused delays, hence why i’ve not commented on the delays, but this is just getting silly now.

1 Like

I’m in London too Jade. From what PhilipsNono says it should be cleared by Tuesday. Let’s see if this is true.

2 Likes

No problem. Well, this is all the information we got, I guess it’s up to everyone to decide for themselves if they trust it or not. Personally, I don’t see any reason why Philips/Screeneo would lie about this. I have experienced significant disruptions and delays in non-PPM related logistics recently, so I think the claims are plausible. But I can of course not be 100% sure.

Lets see indeed. Not sure what other excuses or delays they can add to this now …

2 Likes

thanks, guess we will see soon

Good question! Yes there is, through the search option, or by using the Advanced search optionally.

You can also search in just one thread once you’re in that thread (option selected in the screenshot)

The other way Is with the Advanced search, where you can specify much more you want to use as filter:

For both options you can use more text as well. like if you want to search for when PhilipsNono used the word list you’d fill in @Philips_Support_N list

1 Like

@Georgeleecc

George, first things first: I equate you using the term so-called independents with you calling me a liar.
I have never called myself an independent first of all, but have on the contrary often enough reiterated that I do not work for Screeneo or Philips in any way, shape or form. I moderate a forum they host, but am as much at their mercy as any one of the other backers including you.You talked a lot about fact-checking and such, and until you can factually prove I or anybody else have been legally contracted to work for these companies I’d suggest, kindly but firmly, that you do not use that term so-called independents again please. You’re entitled to your opinion like you said, but please don’t call me a liar when you can’t prove that I am.

Now that that’s out of the way: great posts and research you did, I appreciate the work you’re doing in trying to enlighten others and keeping the Screeneo team on their words and toes. You don’t just make claims but back it up with the information you’ve got from publicly available sources. :+1:t4:

From the prices you’ve collected and information you’ve gathered, it seems that Screeneo is being told differently by their forwarders or research than your experience has been, that much seems to be showing from your research. It could be that they’re using different companies, channels, aggregators, or even websites to find out their information, I do not know.

Could it however be though, that because you’re asking about shipments by KG, not specifying contents (high quantity of large batteries) or total weight of a whole batch, you’re getting a general sort of picture instead of what Philips or their forwarder is being told?

You see discrepancies between what you found and what they say as being lies, and therefore indicate they are not being honest. But what if they are honest but just aren’t being believed by you and so many other frustrated backers simply because they’re late according to their promised roadmap? Unless it’s a court case in which a jury is presented with all the hard evidence or facts, how can you be so sure of their dishonesty in this campaign?
Granted, I can’t be sure of their honesty either. But at the end of the day, all we have at this moment is their word. And their actions, such as units still being made and shipped, despite holidays, virus outbreaks, lockdowns, refused flights, increasing shipping costs, customs holdups, and (rightly) frustrated backers overloading their support systems. You said actions speak louder than words, how about those actions?

4 Likes

NEWS

• QC passed for 1612 pieces
  • Backerkit List 3: Here
  • This list may change depending on our forwarder analysis (blocked countries…)
  • Packaging: starts tomorrow
  • Shipment may happen on Tuesday: we will let you know as soon as the flight is booked
18 Likes

It’s done by software, and Yes, everyone will get it with a firmware update.

4 Likes

Great, I’ll quote this in the Summary thread

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N If its contribution ID based: Are these 10k-15k contribution ID range or <10k?
If its country based: Can you please tell which countries are these being sent and when could we expect next batch to UAE?

1 Like

The list itself has Backerkit ID’s in it. But good question indeed on how it came to these Backerkit IDs, if by Contribution ID alone or by Country or some other order.

A lot of words and your words not mine. So are you an independent or not?

I am reiterating an assertion that you have made yourself - that you are not working for Screeneo or Philips. Hence an independent. And since there is no evidence that you are not working for them then you are a so-called independent.

You want to take it as being called a liar that’s up to you but these are all your own words and imaginations and I do not dignify it with any further response.

Screeneo set this up supposedly as an official channel to handle official support. Now I have pointed out information relevant to this thread as have you. Stick to that and facts.

4 Likes

Don’t answer to those kind of attacks… Don’t waste your time. Thank you for your help on this forum, really.

8 Likes