General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hey everyone, PLEASE STOP complaining, defending, arguing, posting pointless words about contacting Philips or DHL CEO, or ironic replies to Philips update. It’s just, let me say, stupid. I think that all this does not accelerate anything. And only drives other people nuts. Really. It’s really hard to follow this thread.
Create another “Complaining thread” instead.
You are not the only ones waiting for the PPM.
You are not the only ones who spent more or less 600€ and with nothing in your hands.
You are not the only ones writing/reading here.
You are not the only ones waiting for some updates.

20 Likes

Dear Sir I am one of those 8 persons in that batch ( 1 month ago), but i did not get my tracking id yet.
My Backer is : 15591947
Contribution id : 5532

Looking forward for your feedback.
My Regards,

Yes I’m from poland. But I’m 10.5k and I’m not sure if I’ll get it any time soon

1 Like

There is someone in the Europe thread, who is on the current list and has a larger ID than you:

Can’t find the list, any link, please?

Also available in the summary thread

Thanks, I’m in. Any new info about shipping?

Unfortunately I’m not able to be happy about it anymore :confused: but maybe it’ll be good and I’ll keep it

Once you unpack that little beauty she’ll win your heart over, I’m pretty confident about that! :wink:

4 Likes

Hi im backer 11691 from Argentina.
Can you be so kind to tell me when my projector will be shipped?
I thought the product i backed included all associated shipping costs.
I patiently waited for more than 6 months.
Thank you in advance for your prompt answer!!!

Can’t acces the link “An unexpected error ocurred”

When is the next shipping to the US?

Backerkit: 15586441

1 Like

Would it be possible to have a clear information about how many ppm remain to be shipped on the whole Indiegogo campaign and get the average ppm shipped/week so I can predict the arrival of my contribution.

Considering my backer id (around 16000) and the 2/3 weeks shipping delay I feel I’m going to receive it in June or even July.

2 Likes

Most likely late June I presume. I’m 91xx and my unit was shipped on 10 of April. It may clear German customs soon, which would mean it could arrive sometime next week (Early May).

NEWS:

• 1624 new devices have been received by our forwarder.
    Next step: checking all addresses and book the flight.
  • DHL/UPS is picking up today the goods in the warehouse in Germany for the previous shipment. You will then ben able to track your Max!
8 Likes

any updates on the shipment in Germany for Europe?

The shipment have been released yesterday

2 Likes

Thank you for this golden comment. I have believed every word

Hi - are these the ones from the latests list you published a couple of days ago?

yes

2 Likes

I didn’t imagine that I was expecting a new baby next month. I will complete 9 months. Unfortunately, the appropriate solutions from a giant company that we put all the confidence in were not put in place. It cannot be a shipping company that is the only cause or Corona virus. Before these two reasons, there were several delays and manufacturing problems for sure, when will shipping to Saudi Arabia ?? !!

Can I change the address to my post in Hong Kong, which will be sent back to my country, and who will bear the costs, no problem? We want a solution, so don’t stand in the face