General info about shipment and manufacturing

yeah!! great news!

Hello, we can do it only weekly.

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_N I understand your viewpoint. However, at the moment it’s really hard to get an idea of where we stand in the queue or if forgotten. So atleast at every shipment announcement if you could declare that upto this contribution ID or for these countries we have closed all cases(shipped everything) then it will help backers to set right expectations.

3 Likes

Very comprehensive and precise message.
For a change would request at least once to answer my question re expected month of delivery to remaining backers in the u.s.
Not even received one answer till now.

2 Likes

Thank you @Philips_Support_N for the explanations. These are good points!. I think that this is something that many backers were hoping to read without asking. I think that sharing the hard points in the production is something that make everything more transparent!

Thank you again :ok_hand:

yes this is something we will do at the end of the campaign: a recap on all positive and negative points

5 Likes

did you manage to decrease the fan noise?

this is a surprise in the next update :slight_smile: We are testing it now

9 Likes

@Philips_Support_N any update on shipping to the countries on the list where the expenses for shipping tripled or quadrupled. You had mentioned you were looking for alternatives. Any progress there?

1 Like

yes we are still checking

2 Likes

Hi @Philips_Support_N. Can I check how many units are shipping to Singapore on the latest shipment, and whats IGG contribution number it is up to?

I certainly hope that you are going according to IGG contribution number and not an arbitrary number for each country, which amongst other things could be based on how much complaints each country raises, in which case you’re just inviting more complaints.

Hey @Philips_Support_N, could you please advise what is the timeline for shipment to Czech Republic? Thank you in advance, Rudolf

CZ: 19 backers for this shipment
SG: 0 for this batch

1 Like

Good Morning @Philips_Support_N hope you’re well?
Please can let us know when the Backer Kit will be updated with the latest batch.

Many Thanks

Do you mean when the latest batch will get a tracking label? Or when there will be a new list of Backerkit IDs that are to be fulfilled?

You’re welcome :smiley:

Hi @IvoGrijt thanks for replying, would be nice to know when tracking labels for latest batch will be available also when will the backer ID be update to reflect this?

Kindest Regards

Greece???

You told me end of April

11 people on this shipment.
Already Shipped: 22

2 Likes