General info about shipment and manufacturing

Sorry, there are so many messages and I’m not sure where to see the official update on the DHL shipments stuck in Germany from the 10th of April.

Can anyone link me to the update please?

Released yesterday by the customs. Picking up by DHL /UPS today

4 Likes

Hi any news for delivery to Israel?

we asked this morning to our forwarder. No news till now

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Philips_Support_N

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

As you said my unit was in the previous list for shipping and that was the list that includes this batch you state is being picked up by DHL/UPS today does this apply to my delivery to Singapore?

1 Like

No, because your tracking will be active tomorrow for Singapore. We were talking only about EU.
Also, please we remind you NOT TO send email directly to PHILIPS CEO. This is just slowing us down… Thanks

4 Likes

Do You expect the public holiday to affect the shipment of the 1624 units?

1 Like

In China no, but we won’t be able to produce devices during those 4 days.

2 Likes

I look forward to an actual shipment of a functioning product and to not have to escalate this further.

1 Like

In fact, escalating won’t do anything. it won’t push DHL at all.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N let us not go down this road again as I have pointed out repeatedly that it is not a DHL issue particularly as I am in Singapore. The entire chronology of events that leads us to this state is already shared on another thread on this forum. We can agree to disagree and leave it at that but just to be clear, when you say that my tracking will be active tomorrow for Singapore does this mean the product is actually going to be in the hands of DHL tomorrow?

If so I look forward to tracking it via DHL and wish you a good day.

1 Like

We gave your item to DHL on the 23d. So the item is on DHL side. Not our warehouse. That’s why we are pushing DHL. You need to understand how it works.

3 Likes

Viet Nam: How many PPM for this batch?

Hello. none

1 Like

I have received this email, is it legit? (see screenshot below)

Yes. I sent it. Our forwarder is asking for it

2 Likes

I got this auto reply message when relying to the email hello@picopix.com

Thank you very much for your message.

Unfortunately we are not using this email anymore.

Which is there an updated email to send my info?

1 Like

support@screeneo.com is the preferred mail address nowadays

1 Like