General info about shipment and manufacturing

Same here - looks like @Philips_Support_N is on the case though.

1 Like

Communicating with Philips CEO didn’t change anything. Just stopped us yesterday to work on the shipping for 4hours. We are still checking with our forwarder what is happening

4 Likes

for sure. I was in the email exchange.

1 Like

When the newest batch will have the flight booked?

We will keep you posted as soon as we have the information

1 Like

Answer from our forwarder for the previous order:
“Europe’s today at 7 p.m. German time available online, UPS and DHL. Other countries will check online around 7 p.m. Chinese time”

3 Likes

YEAH, its long delay for sure, ive been receiving items from overseas, including Germany without any issues so not sure why this is being so long. getting answers is like getting blood from a stone

1 Like

Were the issues sorted with the Swedish DHL/PortNord shipments? (Last time PostNord refused to deliver so UPS had to do it, but I have received a DHL Parcel tracking number with a Swedish destination for this shipment, the April 10th one, just like @fahdks).

1 Like

On our side, we are waiting samples since 1 month ans masks since 3 weeks. We really see the delays…

1 Like

For a change can u answer at least one question of mine?
Pls give an estimated month when the u.s will get it’s remaining delivery ?

1 Like

There are US backers on all shipments

3 Likes

Morning Guys,

I have sent several e-mails (support@screeneo.com) but no clear information was given. My PicoPix has been shipped on 10 Apr, but since then its status has not changed. Would you please tell me when shipment will be released? It is quite frustrating to be honest.

Thanks!

Obraz|231x500

Answer from our forwarder for the previous order:
“Europe’s today at 7 p.m. German time available online, UPS and DHL. Other countries will check online around 7 p.m. Chinese time”

2 Likes

So here’s a suggestion…

@Philips_Support_N I am assuming you have a spreadsheet somewhere with all the backers organised roughly in order of when they will be fulfilled. If you break that list up into batches of, say, 500 or so and publish it (just the backerkit numbers or Indiegogo backer numbers so no GDPR problems) then everyone can find their batch number. Given that you have production estimates (which are constantly under review) and a rough idea of expected shipping times (also constantly under review but around a month or so right now) then you should be able to publish a schedule like this
Batch 001 delivered
Batch 002 delivered
Batch 003 in manufacturing - estimated delivery 25th May 2020
Batch 003 estimated manufacturing 2 May 2020 estimated delivery 25th May 2020

Batch 027 estimated manufacturing 21 May 2020 estimated delivery 14 June 2020

That way you not only remove all of the “when is my unit number 277482828 being delivered” questions but also gives open and honest estimates of the current backlog and delivery times - you can then periodically update those estimates as production increases or decreases and if shipping times improve.

The point here is that nobody is concerned about the product, we think it is likely to be great and that is why we all backed it, but we have all been disappointed by the lack of transparency around manufacturing schedules and delivery times. Not only would this approach repair trust it would also reduce the number of inquiries because everyone would have an estimated date they can have some confidence in. I was always less concerned about how quick my delivery would be than having a reliable date some time in the future.

9 Likes

Great news

That batch got stuck in the logistics process - mine includes. There is an update just above this that states the tracking information should update this evening.

1 Like

As previously said, we don’t want to do this. We prefer to give the information per week.
Otherwise people will complaint that batch number X is late.

2 Likes

Yep, thanks. Just seen their reply. Hope to receive it next week.

Thanks Philips!

that’s good to know