General info about shipment and manufacturing

A post was merged into an existing topic: For the immediate attention of Philips staff

@IvoGrijt can you please help me understand this madness … at least if i could understand why this is so shambolic

So for the ones going to HK it’s still by plane not via road?

1 Like

Any updates on Canadian shippers?

1 Like

alright, there is still no updatee on my parcel… Thats kinda strange, seeing others having their stuff updated…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

Same here - I’m showing nothing since April 10Th but hopefully it will change at some point today…

The same question has no answer
???

That’s funny, my tracking code is invalid since yesterday

DE

The tracking code is invalid. Please check your tracking number.

This was for the shipment from the 10th. It was valid before

I think they are supposed to be active after Friday maybe based on what nono said yesterday. (still refreshing mine every day waiting for mine to be active)

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

despite the announcement that our tracking links would turn active yesterday at around 7pm German time, my tracking link is still not working. I am located in Austria and in the batch that was released by customs on monday.

I am not pushing you, just informing you. :slight_smile:

Do you have any new feedback regarding this situation by DHL?

Best Regards

Tobias

3 Likes

@almuaiqel They just ignoring this questions because they have absolutely no idea. People from countries where DHL is not working for now, must wait few months more until flights will resume to normal. Sad but true.

3 Likes

Mine is finally on the way to Denmark :pray:

3 Likes

I think it means your package is being handled, tracking labels don’t just all of a sudden become invalid.

1 Like

I think that the question was about when Screeneo would ship to Saudi Arabia. Information on service availability or suspension is available publicly. Here are links to information from the major couriers.

https://www.ups.com/assets/resources/media/Global_Novel_Coronavirus_Updates.pdf

https://www.simplydhl.com/covid-19updates

and many on this forum have repeatedly shared that other non-medical shipments are still being received and information is widely and publicly available.

2 Likes

The status shows the same for me as before.last update is from 10th of April.

Anyone from Sweden seeing a change to the tracking status?

1 Like

UK backer Checked last nite still no change from the 10th

1 Like

Come on @Philips_Support_N, if the item was available to ship on April 10th and in 20 days still I have no update on this item checking DHL tracking number, this means something is not working properly, and this is not depending only on the COVID situation. I understand crowfounding is not Amazon, but once the item is “ready to despatch” you should do something better with the courier you have chosen. I have paid taxes for the item on November ( not mentioning the contribution as this might be even 2 years ago on crow founding), so now please do what you have to do to speed up DHL delivering to us. P.S. ( I’m continuously importing from China for business with FEDEX and it takes maximum 14 days…from CHINA)!!

4 Likes

sweden no change here still april 10 in tracking

1 Like

UK Backer - kind of good to know that other people are having the same experience with the DHL shipping. I also got the shipping email on the 10 April and the status never changed and now it is no longer valid. I have checked the lists of backer IDs and I found mine in the second one, released about 4 April.

I reported via BackerKit but have not had a response yet. Is it possible to get support via this forum?

3 Likes