General info about shipment and manufacturing

Would you please read what has been said previously here on the forum? They have already said that they won’t answer individual requests for shipping dates, and that they will keep us all posted as new shipments are made. I think this is entirely understandable and reasonable. I would much rather see that they direct their energy to actually getting the products manufactured and shipped instead of trying to give individual estimates that will probably be wrong anyway as the current situation makes it incredibly hard to foresee how long things will take.

3 Likes

Max at the airport!'They are being sticked with the DHL stickers

12 Likes

How many per box/pallet are those?

@Philips_Support_N does this mean we get the tracking codes in Backerkit today? Thanks for the update

1 Like

I assume there are 6 pallets in the picture and 1 pallet carries 20 boxes + 5 individual boxes = 125 boxes; if they have sent out 1500 units, the math is simple: 1500/125 = 12 units per box :smiley:

1 Like

we will keep you posted on this. As explained last time in fact we need to:

• ship to the warehouse: done
  • stick all the sticker: on going
  • DHL to make the logistic file
  • Philips to extract the right info from the DHL system and make the CSV
  • upload the CSV in backerkit
  • wait for backerkit to send the email
5 Likes

This went wrong last time around for the EU shipment, with people receiving tracking information for other people’s packages. Was it ever identified where the issue originated from so as to avoid it happening again?

Yes: the csv had 1 issue and all the backers were shifted.

1 Like

Nice updates on the EU shipment. Any update on today’s manufacturing?

You’ve doubled checked the CSV against the “european missing backers” thread I assume? Forgive my pessimism, but my confidence is low that everybody who posted in that thread from europe who was affected is definitely going to be included this time, myself included.

People just want assurances that those of us who got screwed by the shipping mistake are going to get one from this batch, and you guys seem to just ignore messages asking for clarification/confirmation that it’s going to be ok this time.

5 Likes

so when will we have the backerkit update?

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N did NOT say these were EU shipments, I asked him about something that went wrong last time during an earlier EU shipment.

In fact, the boxes shown in that pic could include EU backers as well, but it wasn’t actually said to be or not to be included.

Just making sure you don’t get it wrong.

as always, we give you news as soon as we have them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

so, what happened between today and yesterday? the shipment arrived yesterday…

they are sticking the product on DHL side since this morning. Only 1 or 2 guys.

You’d make a great Politician, never actually answering the questions that are asked! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, let’s be more explicit.

Does this batch that you have provided photos for cover the missing backers in Europe. Yes/No?

3 Likes

we already answered this question 20 times. YES. It is even written in big in the banner

5 Likes

wow 2 guys sticking on 1480 stickers… and then the transition to DHL… its gonna take a long while

The stickied post does not state that (at least not clearly), it mentions many numbers, multiple dates but nothing specific to this current batch that is at the airport, you’ve been posting over the past few days saying tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow but tomorrow never comes.

This is why people are losing confidence in this shipping process. Covid has obviously caused you a lot of problems and unforseen delays, we get that, as a suggestion when people ask what the status is, give them the status as it is, not as you think it might or should be tomorrow, this is what is causing you problems and people anxiety.

For example:

The units cover ALL missing euro backers below 4000.
The units cover AU/NZ backers below <XXXX
We are currently adding labelling to the units for the shipper.

Is better than:

We’ll be making 11k and they’ll be done by 10th april

Just my thoughts.

4 Likes

I hope they’re not having to lick them! :smiley:

2 Likes