General info about shipment and manufacturing

Your tracking number should show up on Backerkit if your unit has been shipped

1 Like

You should’ve gotten it in your mail from Backerkit if your unit was shipped. But you can log into Backerkit, and you will see the tracking label.

Incidentally: even if you don’t get the tracking label, DHL themselves will also mail you telling you they’ll be delivering the package the next day or so, and again on the day itself. I even got an SMS back in January.

thanks!

1 Like

Ok got it, thank you!
I’ll just have to be patient then… :woman_shrugging:t4:

I understand. Nice metaphore by the way :wink:

There are no hard feelings on my side, the whole process of shipping was just very unsatisfying so I guess you become very cautios in relying on information…

Let us wait and see what tonight will bring.

Cheers again for your tireless support @IvoGrijt. I reckon Philips ows you more than just one additional PPM :wink:

BRT

2 Likes

Hello,
We just had a conf call with our forwarder and we discovered that they were lying on some points, some other points are right:
For the previous shipment (List 2):

• Flight departed on 11th of April
  • Arrived the17th in Belgium, blocked for 1 week in Belgium for custom clearance
  • 27th: released from customs
  • 28th: arrived in Germany warehouse
  • 29th: DHL/UPS finished pick up the devices
  • 30: finishing scanning product
    So today, our forwarder told us that we will be able to track devices, already more than 700 devices can already be tracked online. UPS/DHL are scanning it now. Some people can already see their shipment moving. Also for people outside of EU in this shipment: same, scanning now in HK

Then for blocked countries:

• here is the official statement from the delivery companies (will send later today, waiting for it from the forwarder)
  • we are checking with other partners (SF EXPRESS…)

New 1624 (List 3):

• Flight booked for the 10th of May

We asked our forwarder to tell us EVERYDAY the status of the shipment.

8 Likes

Backerkit tracking number merely means that the tracking code has been generated and uploaded in bakerkit. This does not mean that Screeneo has actually handed over the product to DHL.

My tracking code was generated 2 April as per the list issued by Screeneo. It was only recorded in backerkit on the 15 of April and then Screeneo says after multiple questions that they only passed it to DHL on 23 April.

1 Like

Made my day… I can only state again: Choose better partners. You won’t have problems.

Nice one this new devices leaving on the 10th May then peoples need to wait another 20 day so you tell us another is going to book flight for the 10th Jun. yep what happened to the every weeks update and please stop laying to the people.

1 Like

This is the reality, we booked the flight as soon as we received the 1624 pieces in the warehouse.

Screeneo only uploads it to Backerkit after they’ve handed it over to the forwarder AND the forwarder tells them the shipment left Hong Kong on a plane.
So for all intents and purposes Screeneo has shipped the packages when they upload the Tracking labels.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N:

Can we refer to the batches as List 1, List 2, List 3, and so forth? I’ll make sure to use the same naming convention the News Summary thread. The 1624 that was finished last week I’m calling List 3, the previous one is List 2. The next one in May will be List 4 then. Makes it easier to refer to in all communications.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the update!

This quoted part above is the most entertaining explanation the forwarder has provided to date I think. I’m not sure how the forwarder expects people to believe that a flight was able to take off on April 11th and not actually land until April 17th, that’s some X-Files level stuff going on right there. :slight_smile:

Anyhow, it DID apparently touch down OK after all that time and managed to clear customs (and I think most everybody understands that that might have taken quite some time due to the circumstances). Eventually DHL will get the entire shipment scanned.

8 Likes

That is class :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

So does your forwarder have a lie for why you claim to have shipped my unit out with the 2nd list which you issued on 2nd April and which till today has not arrived in Singapore?

I’m checking everyday. But he assured us that product for Asia are being scanned. I will destroy him tomorrow if he lies again. Sorry again about this.

8 Likes

The forwarder lied in the past. And they even lied to them in the latest update. And no one from Philips/Screneo sees this lie again. Should I say the M-word again? Sue me.

2 Likes

Hi Guys,

I know it’s a strange time at the moment and well let’s be honest everything is slowed down.
You have my full support on the entire project but I do was starting to wonder when i could expect my device. I don’t need a hard deadline but an estimate would be nice. I was late to the party so I wasn’t expecting to be receiving it soon, but having an estimate would be nice though.

I’m backer 16823 and my backerkit id is 15583779

Would be nice if you could give an estimate, thanks in advance!
And good luck with getting it all sorted.

I hope it is just a metaphor. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

yes cause it’s very hard to get a visa to go to China now… :grinning:

8 Likes