General info about shipment and manufacturing

I’m checking everyday. But he assured us that product for Asia are being scanned. I will destroy him tomorrow if he lies again. Sorry again about this.

8 Likes

The forwarder lied in the past. And they even lied to them in the latest update. And no one from Philips/Screneo sees this lie again. Should I say the M-word again? Sue me.

2 Likes

Hi Guys,

I know it’s a strange time at the moment and well let’s be honest everything is slowed down.
You have my full support on the entire project but I do was starting to wonder when i could expect my device. I don’t need a hard deadline but an estimate would be nice. I was late to the party so I wasn’t expecting to be receiving it soon, but having an estimate would be nice though.

I’m backer 16823 and my backerkit id is 15583779

Would be nice if you could give an estimate, thanks in advance!
And good luck with getting it all sorted.

I hope it is just a metaphor. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

yes cause it’s very hard to get a visa to go to China now… :grinning:

8 Likes

Any estimate you’d get would be off the moment it’s written down.

There are variations (possibly speeding things up but mostly delays) in:

• manufacturing, due to light engine component supply and lead time
  • Quality Control checks fails could lead to extra reworking
  • moment when shipments actually get put on flights out of Hong Kong
  • customs inspections being delayed or backlogged
  • local delivery companies being backlogged and possibly understaffed
  • other unforeseen circumstances

None of the previous batch shipments had to deal with all of the above, for instance the very first few didn’t have Corona outbreak and lockdowns to contend with. So no results from the past can be used to give you a good estimate, and even if you say ballpark, it could still be a rain-delayed game.

I would suggest you to keep an eye on the summary thread so you can bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.
That will allow you to better make the guesstimates you want for yourself.

By the way, any updates from the factory on how many units are produced this week and ready for QC?

Thanks,

1 Like

Hi,

I understand all that but there must be at least a minimum time before we get to my backer number. Let’s say give me a minimum waiting time then. Is it at least antoher week, month, quarter, year, …

I’m the lead of an R&D team and giving estimates is all I do some days :stuck_out_tongue: I know it’s not easy but what you should always need to be able to give is a minimum waiting time given the current givens.

Thanks for getting back to me

I can see what reality you are talking about first that was you promised every weeks new devices now it became every month and if you and chick Indiegogo promising delivery time is May. But still can’t deliver the devices was sold 6 months ago.

1 Like

Can someone tell me how long I need to wait for it to arrive in UK? Status hasn’t changed since the 10th is it likely I need to wait for afew more weeks?

Hi.where can I find the latest list?

Mine is being delivered to Germany, but still no update on the tracking number yet (just the original “electronically provided” event on 10th of April). Maybe it’ll get scanned tonight…

Try doing a search for the word estimate in this thread alone, you’ll find it’s one of the most requested things in this thread alone. Philips doesn’t give estimates anymore but rather tell us what was actually achieved.

we tried several tracking numbers in Europe now and a lot of them are working… They are scanning now

1 Like

I’m 9053 and mine is in transit. I’m guessing based on outputs and delays, you’re probably not going to see a notification for another 8-10 weeks. Just a guess based on everything I’ve read here.

Considering China is off tomorrow. Any updates today will be appreciated on manufactured/QC/light engines. @Philips_Support_N?

1 Like

we are waiting for the numbers. They are still working now

1 Like

Please check this link: How to find your Backerkit ID
It has the lists at the top.

Also:

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

This summary thread also points to the link I gave you.

Hahahaha!!! This update is unbelievable!

6 days to get from HK to Belgium - Impressive

The customs clearance happened in Belgium and not in Germany as your previous updates!

1 week blocked in Belgium but they received it on 17th and released them on 27th that is 10 days and not week. Apart if the Belgian week is not 7 days

Suddenly they managed to get them on 28th in Germany! Only in 1 day! Impressive after all these unexplained delays!

Next day on 29th DHL picked the products from warehouse? The warehouse of who? Not DHL warehouse? Strange!

Today are finishing the scanning. It’s already 4pm in Germany and many products has not been scanned yet! Scanning a pallet takes only a few minutes!!! 1 -2 seconds per item is about 3000 seconds for your batch! That is about 1 hour!!!

This is the most ridiculous update ever!
Someone is lying in front of our faces and no one takes action from you guys!

I hope that someone will take it seriously and will reply to this revising the update with true information!

2 Likes