General info about shipment and manufacturing

Guys don’t forget to update your Max when you receive it

6 Likes

Yup! Backer #3338. I reserve the right to be excited.

2 Likes

ok my status update has changed to centre of origin now happy days

3 Likes

I confirm. Mine was done 5 min ago. Status updated !

2 Likes

In fact I’m really excited to see your reactions when you will get the new firmware update next week :slight_smile:

9 Likes

It is safe IMO, yes. But it won’t really help much in getting a clearer picture I’m afraid.

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

Neil any chance you can share a screenshot of the different status updates of your parcel? I am in the UK too and my shipment has just changed status - wondering how long it will take :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just updated mine! They are way too slow indeed😂

Hello. There is no Russia in this list. Does this mean there is no problem? Tell me why then they will not send me the device. baker_id = 15583819 ?

I checked this list of countries three times. There is no Russia!

https://store.rc4wd.com/Countries-and-Zip-Codes-with-Affected-Shipments_b_266.html

Sure. The original one stopped updating after it left Germany by the looks of it. Then I got the text saying it had landed in the UK, which linked me to the UK DHL website. The original tracking link from BackerKit matches that of SMS.

3 Likes

Thanks Neil. My parcel was at the export centre before yours at 23:00 hours but I have no update regarding it arriving in the UK haha. Maybe mine skipped the flight, hopefully on the next one :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Neil! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Depending on where you are based and assuming it’s not one of the places where they have trouble shipping now maybe your unit could be produced even a bit sooner than what @9053 suggested (possibly in May?): I think there were some people with contribution numbers around 12000 (and maybe I even saw something around 14000 somewhere?) - but then a) @9053 may well be right as there is usually some delay until shipping can actually happen and you get a notification, and b) as @IvoGrijt mentioned, there are lots of additional factors, since shipping is not strictly by backer number, but area enters the picture as well (which may work out in your favour or not). But yea, you’ll still need a bit of patience - though I think they’re getting there, slowly but surely.

1 Like

Most of it could be from flying non-direct, especially if all direct flights were taken for medical supplies. Just as an example, the cargo could have flown on Qatar Airways flight QR8427 or QR8431 to that airline’s hub Doha, then sat in a warehouse there waiting for space in a flight to Europe, finding its first available slot in their weekly flight to Brussels QR8446. That particular flight should still have landed in Europe on Thursday the 16th, but you get the general idea :slight_smile:.

A shipment could arrive at customs on Friday the 17th, be in customs for one working week (Monday the 20th to Friday the 24th), receive clearance late the next Friday, then ship out on the first truck coming for pickup from customs Monday the 27th. The truck won’t be standing there waiting on standby just in case customs happens to finish that day. In such a case it is not wrong to say customs held it for one week. It would be a worst-case timing, though.

3 Likes

Mine has made it to the U.K.

7 Likes

@Philips_Support_N Thank you for the update and thank you for all your hard work!

Still nothing…

Did you get a text notification like Neil did? If so when did you get the text? Or did yours update on the tracker.

I’m getting nervous myself. No status change so far. And some other PPM’s already arrived at their destination country…

1 Like

I am happy that List2 numbers are finally trackable for EU countries.Hoping to see new pictures from the EU backers soon! :heart:

@Philips_Support_N
Please update us if you got the final numbers today. We will work on the summary update based on this number. There are a few tweaks that need to be done. Thanks.