General info about shipment and manufacturing

Just checked. Dresden has an airport. Hopefully might be in the air tonight , to quote Phil Collins.

1 Like

And mine too! Fingers crossed for early next week

@Philips_Support_N I’ve sent an email changing my address but haven’t receive any kind of confirmation and my old address still appears in backer kit… what should I do?

Hello my order is: Contribution ID
15088 When can I ship in China?

9 days that I received my DHL tracking number and still no update… This is ridiculous… :smiley:

https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home/tracking/tracking-express.html?submit=1&tracking-id=2630212395

What to do seriously?..

37 posts were merged into an existing topic: It’s here! - First Impressions and Thoughts

I guess, you keep waiting a while longer? :man_shrugging:t4:

It took 20 days for the EU shipment to even update, let alone be delivered. Things are delayed all over the world, please try to keep that in mind. You having a tracking label means that yours has been made, packed, shipped, and is almost in your hands. Many other backers are still waiting to even make it on any list or get a tracking label.

Please be patient a little bit longer. :+1:t4:

1 Like

A quick update for who might not have noticed it yet:

We now have a menu item at the top of the board with the label News, clicking on that will take you straight to the Latest News Updates Summarized thread. This replaces the banner and allows us to share other exciting news with you guys and girls.

2 Likes

Strange you got it but I didn’t. I am also in the UK.

Sending to Singapore from Hingkong would’nt cost a bomb. So why not? Dont understand the reasoning.

I just wanna thank you guys for all the efforts! I’ll happily wait for my PicoPix Max :grinning:

3 Likes

Can someone help me find the file, which contained all backers by country and their statuses? There was one shared by them but cannot find it in the summary.
Thanks.

@raajaa Thanks Raja! That was the intention. :smiley:

Here you go:

1 Like

Hey @Philips_Support_N, will you be able to share an updated list next week? Thanks.

Thank you @imdevu for sharing the link.

It is in the summary by the way, as you can see from the chains underneath the linked post.

@Tom123 and @Simon_Painter thanks for the heads up and great mini first opinions.

You two have been pretty vocal and honest in your previous comments, so your views IMHO impact more than perhaps those that have been super positive from the start and throughout.

Although, I do of course dislike you now yours have arrived :joy: mine looks to be a couple of days away now.

4 Likes

@Sponnie I think you’ll be satisfied with it! You’re right we have been vocal haha, but honesty is the best policy and things are definitely looking brighter . I think Screeneo is doing a decent job with production and transparency now!

Where abouts it your tracking atm? Would it help if I put up a screenshot of my tracking history?

2 Likes

when did your projector sent? I am UK backer #3898 and my shipping is still stuck at DHL since April 10 ; 3 times “forgotten” hoping 4th time lucky but not holding my breath to be honest

1 Like

Yeah you can do pal - looks like its on the move now. so I expect mid/end next week.

Fingers crossed, its not a cheap purchase and its been quite a investment mentally, so im hoping its a decent bit of kit :slight_smile:

3 Likes