General info about shipment and manufacturing

Can someone help me find the file, which contained all backers by country and their statuses? There was one shared by them but cannot find it in the summary.
Thanks.

@raajaa Thanks Raja! That was the intention. :smiley:

Here you go:

1 Like

Hey @Philips_Support_N, will you be able to share an updated list next week? Thanks.

Thank you @imdevu for sharing the link.

It is in the summary by the way, as you can see from the chains underneath the linked post.

@Tom123 and @Simon_Painter thanks for the heads up and great mini first opinions.

You two have been pretty vocal and honest in your previous comments, so your views IMHO impact more than perhaps those that have been super positive from the start and throughout.

Although, I do of course dislike you now yours have arrived :joy: mine looks to be a couple of days away now.

4 Likes

@Sponnie I think you’ll be satisfied with it! You’re right we have been vocal haha, but honesty is the best policy and things are definitely looking brighter . I think Screeneo is doing a decent job with production and transparency now!

Where abouts it your tracking atm? Would it help if I put up a screenshot of my tracking history?

2 Likes

when did your projector sent? I am UK backer #3898 and my shipping is still stuck at DHL since April 10 ; 3 times “forgotten” hoping 4th time lucky but not holding my breath to be honest

1 Like

Yeah you can do pal - looks like its on the move now. so I expect mid/end next week.

Fingers crossed, its not a cheap purchase and its been quite a investment mentally, so im hoping its a decent bit of kit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

is this DHL website? When i click my tracking ID from the backer kit, it is still going to blank dhl page :frowning:

Yeah, the link doesn’t work directly for me either. Just copy the linked text (DHL - CRXXXXXXXXXDE, where X are numbers), paste that into the tracking number box on the DHL web page and remove the "DHL - " before the CR part. I’ve used my tracking number as an example, you might have a different combination of letters and numbers but it should work in a similar fashion anyway.

1 Like

Yeah I had to copy and paste the tracking number in, but yes the DHL page.

Hi Guys ! I m lucky enough to finely received my pico today and I m so happy with it . It’s a great little machine we got there worth the wait !! . fantastic design and and filled all expectations ! Thanks to Phillips and Nono ! Must be an hard time for u but at some point everyone will be thrilled !
Enjoy your movies but that shouldn’t stop u to go and c the film to the cinema ( when it’s all over obv ) and support the industry and enjoying the REAL Experience.

KEEP SAFE ALL

Best H

4 Likes

And do what ?

Hi, ID 9412 here and 2788th order. I received Shipping confirmation with DHL tracking number since April 15th, but till today DHL has no record of it being shipped. I noticed much later orders have been sent out, so I want to check but who can I check this with?

The same question appears every 5 posts. This is now up to DHL and their capabilities in your country/region to ship it.

1 Like

Hi Phillips,
Is this (2630212966) tracking number correct? I am from Israel and i got this tracking number from backerkit in 15/04/20 , I should expect a change from this status " Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking
?numbe
"
This message was displayed from the moment i started to check the tracking number from 15.04.20
Can you please check if everything’s ok and i just need to wait a couple of days, or someting wrong with this number?
In addition, I spoke with a service representative from dhl and was told that everything is working normally in terms of deliveries to Israel
Tnx

You need to wait.

1 Like

For anyone still waiting for the 10th April shipping which is still stuck in Dorsten/ Germany I just had a quick look at their site and it appears there are quite a few people complaining about their inefficiency.

3 Likes

Germans inefficient?

I don’t believe you sir!

1 Like