General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi Philips,

I am writing you because I want a full refund. The campaign was scheduled for delivery in November of last year. Thats 6 months ago! The campaign raised nearly 7 million euros and Philips certainly is not a small startup company that is struggleing with a production of this size. my pledge number starts with 14xxx.

The IndieGogo campaign is now over. Therefore as of March 11th, Philips does not accept cancellations anymore.

I’d rather they share the updated list post shipping to List3.

@Philips_Support_N if you move the status column (with values ready_to_ship, shipped, open) in the column section of the pivot, instead or rows. This will make for a much better and smaller pivot.

2 Likes

I believe you 100% I’m from there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

well, thats not legal! I have a good legal ensurance and I know a lot of good lawyers so we can also go to court … but it would be much easier for all of us to just make a refund

you’ve backed it on IGG. I’d recommend you read their Terms and conditions (or share them with you lawyer).

Just for you information:

• Philips did give a window for refund. Way more than what IGG offers.
  • We are currently at 8200 backers fulfilled.
  • For 14xxx It will be at-least another 2 month wait.

Also see the High Level Summary Thread

1 Like

You can huff and puff but you won’t blow the house down. There is a clear schedule (at last) for delivering your perk so you can wait for it or you can ignore it and get on with your life. Your investment is gone whichever way unless you wait for your perk and get it on eBay for a profit.
I’d make you an offer to buy your perk off you but you don’t seem like someone who would follow through and maybe should be over on reddit at r/iamverybadass

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

Hi! My first message here.
I’m awaiting my Pico in The Netherlands, but it’s still in Dorsten as of now.

Wondering if anyone tried to use an Apple wireless keyboard with the device?

@imdevu Based of which information you calculated those 2 months of waiting ?

@Philips_Support_N fyi

How do these connect normally, via Bluetooth? If so I don’t see why it wouldn’t work…

Yes, they are Bluetooth keyboards and as such should work. Haven’t tried myself.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

Start with the High Level Summary Thread

Points considered:

• Current average output is under 600 units per week.
  • Light engines are coming 200-300 everyday which a currently a roadblock in scaling up production.
  • Being optimistic we can receive 300*5 = 1500 pieces per week.
  • Assuming 100% success rate the expected max output is 1500 per week.
  • We are currently at 8200 backers fulfilled.
  • Assuming he is the first one. (14000-8200) /1500 = 3.8 weeks
  • Since All AU/NZ units were shipped there will be some higher numbers fulfilled. Same goes for EU where shipment is happening
  • Add a week for shipment process and another couple of weeks for delivery. (assuming deliveries are relatively normalized)
  • That makes it 7 weeks. Give or take. All this doesn’t consider any new issues/holidays or COVID related restrictions.

Note: Above is speculation based on the stated assumptions and this is my expectation for my perk as i am 146xx. I am expecting to see something in end June or even early July.

5 Likes

Did someone say its a Bank Holiday in Germany tomorrow or did I dream it?

Go to court then, don’t waste your time here.

2 Likes

Tomorrow (Monday 4th May) should be completely normal. Perhaps you’re thinking of last Friday which was Labour Day.

1 Like

Ah so its possible we could see some movement then?

I’m a happy boy

Are there any news about shippment to Switzerland from list 2?