General info about shipment and manufacturing

Following the thread these days, I’ll try to summarise the points/questions for @Philips_Support_N’s input:

1. There was no update from the factory last week. What is the number of produced units and what is their status?

2. Is there an outlook from the factory for the numbers this week? They should at least have some high-level forecasts?

3. Can you provide an updated file with the list of units (ready_to_ship, shipped, open)? As @imdevu suggested

1. Are things on track with the current planned shipment on the May 10th?

2. Are things back to normal at the factory cause they seem to loose traction and provide sufficient reporting?

Thank you for the continued hard work on this campaign!

2 Likes

There is vacation in China until May the 5th, if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Daer Ivo , after another week , again , with no answer to my request (third time) I just have to pray that the package does not come back. Noting the total failure of the recovery actions put in place by your company, I wonder if you have thought something for your Picopix customers to avoid losing the reputation of philips globally. thank for your reply

2 Likes

I understand the confusion, but Ivo doesn’t work for Screeneo or Philips. He’s a customer like you and me. Although he should be getting paid by them at this point, because without him, this place would be a mess.

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. There are more of us trying to do our best to keep it clean, and speaking for myself, I’m not doing it to be paid, my reward is having a community of happy backers that will help me keep my investment in this device alive with support and new features for the coming years ahead.

@Rivelinho I’ve asked someone from the Philips staff to look into your address change request.

4 Likes

This is some great work. I just hope something goes in the favor of development and things don’t stretch out till August.

Which number are u on?

I never thought i would see the day of delivery. I ordered this projector back in Oct 2019 and have been waiting patiently ever since. I have now finally received the projector today. Is it worth the wait? we will see. First impressions are positive, it is on charge and when i set it up this afternoon i can give more feedback if anyone is interested.

This was my first experience with a crowdfunding product. It has unfortunately been delayed, more than usual i assume, by the Coronavirus and the impact this has had on production and shipping. I was not desperately in need of the projector, but i know for future purchases not to go through crowdfunding pages if i do need it urgently.

For anyone who is yet to receive their projector, stick with it and be patient. I have received mine so it is easy for me to sit here and say that but they clearly are producing these now and managing to ship, deliver and fullfil customers orders. I live in the UK, i am not sure about other countries, but logistics might have a bigger impact and delays might be longer. It is worth it in the end and seems like a great little projector.

If anyone has any questions, please ask away.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! We would love to hear any feedback +ve or -ve that you will experience soon enough. :smiley:

Did your tracking number stop in Germany or did you have notification all the way to your door?

Nice. Would be great if you will share with us some of your impressions.

I checked the tracking last night and it said in Germany still allocated to DHL (or something along those lines). Then i woke up this morning with a text message from DHL saying they would deliver this morning. I am not sure where the break down in communications is between Phillips and DHL but do not rely on the tracking website. the last time it was updated was 10 April saying i have been allocated a shipping number.

1 Like

Hi There,

This is my first message here and till now for me it was just a wait and you will see.
as I can see my BackerID is on list 3 (15586048) but I did not receive a confirmation/shipping or Track and trace code. can you help me with this ? is it shipped or went there something wrong.

greetings,

As can be read in the Latest News Updates Summarized thread,

Tracking labels will only be available once the shipment actually boards the flight.

1 Like

Currently only the list of backers has been announced. The team is working to dispatch these by May 10th. You should see some details by 12th May, assuming the flight is on track.

O I really missed that last message with the shipping date 10th of may. my fault.

1 Like

That’s okay.

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.
These days you can easily find this thread by clicking on the News button in the top menu bar of the forum.

Is there a flight booked this week for the ones that are in dorsten Germany at the mo?shipping to UK?

As far as I know that’s entirely up to DHL and their partner companies, but I would be very surprised if they would keep those projectors there any longer than necessary. Quite a lot of the projectors in that shipment have already been delivered, even in the UK.

yeh cuz mine has been stuck there since saturday

Hey Guys,

until 10th of April I was patiently waiting. At this day I got a “electronically announced” notification from DHL parcel Germany. Since that day, the status hasn not changed. :sleepy:
By BackerID 15591118 is part of the List Indiegogo Last Shipmt (1200+1170). So it should be already in Germany, right? Could @Philips_Support_N please verify this?

Thanks and cheers from Berlin
Sven