General info about shipment and manufacturing

I checked the tracking last night and it said in Germany still allocated to DHL (or something along those lines). Then i woke up this morning with a text message from DHL saying they would deliver this morning. I am not sure where the break down in communications is between Phillips and DHL but do not rely on the tracking website. the last time it was updated was 10 April saying i have been allocated a shipping number.

1 Like

Hi There,

This is my first message here and till now for me it was just a wait and you will see.
as I can see my BackerID is on list 3 (15586048) but I did not receive a confirmation/shipping or Track and trace code. can you help me with this ? is it shipped or went there something wrong.

greetings,

As can be read in the Latest News Updates Summarized thread,

Tracking labels will only be available once the shipment actually boards the flight.

1 Like

Currently only the list of backers has been announced. The team is working to dispatch these by May 10th. You should see some details by 12th May, assuming the flight is on track.

O I really missed that last message with the shipping date 10th of may. my fault.

1 Like

That’s okay.

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.
These days you can easily find this thread by clicking on the News button in the top menu bar of the forum.

Is there a flight booked this week for the ones that are in dorsten Germany at the mo?shipping to UK?

As far as I know that’s entirely up to DHL and their partner companies, but I would be very surprised if they would keep those projectors there any longer than necessary. Quite a lot of the projectors in that shipment have already been delivered, even in the UK.

yeh cuz mine has been stuck there since saturday

Hey Guys,

until 10th of April I was patiently waiting. At this day I got a “electronically announced” notification from DHL parcel Germany. Since that day, the status hasn not changed. :sleepy:
By BackerID 15591118 is part of the List Indiegogo Last Shipmt (1200+1170). So it should be already in Germany, right? Could @Philips_Support_N please verify this?

Thanks and cheers from Berlin
Sven

Hey mate I just checked on the dhl Uk site and my parcel is now in the Uk and will be delivered tomorrow :grin::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
On the German site it’s still in Dorsten. So hasn’t been updated

2 Likes

iv just checked on dhl UK & iv had the same message delivery tomorrow & just this second had a message come through :smiley:

1 Like

Gotta iron my screen and start the setup. Weather for tomorrow looks good as well. Gotta load up with beers and snacks for a long movie night :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Finally thats some good news… for you.

1 Like

Hello!

I was just a passifer Reader untill now and tryed to be patient - but since it looks the PicoPix will arrive soon I get a bit nervous because my DHL-Tracking-ID didn’t update yet. I it is just a delivery to Berlin, so not that far, but its still not scannend in germany…

Mine is still saying in Dorsten
The tracking number shows “no results found” on the UK DHL site. :pensive:

Did you try the German dhl site ?
Or try this one Global Track And Trace

Go to the dhl UK site and track from there. Mine stopped also but the local site took over. Awaiting delivery tomorrow.

https://www.dhlparcel.co.uk/en/business-users.html

1 Like

See my previous post.
https://www.dhlparcel.co.uk/en/business-users.html