General info about shipment and manufacturing

Good afternoon! I am still waiting for an answer to my question about PPM. In the last message, you wrote that he would come in APRIL. Today is the 3rd of May. I don’t have any information about where he is, I don’t have delivery information and I can’t understand what kind of transport company he will be delivered to. I ask you to answer all my questions as soon as possible. I made an order at the end of September. It’s been 7 months now. waiting for your reply.

1 Like

Hello,
there is a possibility to know approximately delivery date , just the month :slight_smile:

my backer id 15584881
7,520th on @BackerKit for Philips PicoPix Max

Many thanks for any information

I guess list 2 was split, the last 1200 were shipped later? Anyhow, from Norway, and in the same situation I think, only the general update on April 23rd. Maybe the 1200 “last” from list 2 will be sent May 10th?

Can anyone confirm that non EU europeans from list 2 will get shipped May 10th, @Philips_Support_N or @IvoGrijt?

Hi Screeneo!

Super to hear that you decided to take distributor units to fulfill backer orders!!!

I’m wondering if it is possible to know how many units will have to be shipped before my unit will be shipped. I don’t need an approximate date, just want to know how many people are still before me in line. Backerkit ID 15583630.

1 Like

Maybe, but I don’t hope and actually don’t think so. May 10 is list 3, if I’m not very wrong and they haven’t got any tracking number yet.
I would really appreciate some more info from @Philips_Support_N.

@Jselgue Welcome to the forums. The wait is painful and has not ended yet for several people including me.

This is where we currently are:

Please go through this post to realign your expectations. Thanks @Unreal-Tournament for the calculations.

https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/general-info-about-shipment-and-manufacturing/3922/3291?u=imdevu

@tanguy which country are you from?

NEWS

• we will update the 1684 previous backer by adding 104 new ones. We have decided to take from the distributor stock to fulfill backers first.
    The list will be updated today. I will make a new comment
  • We will also add 1000 new shipping to the list (QC is going to happen on 6th) for those ones
10 Likes

Wow, nice! So the new shipping will be 2684 units IF all goes well with the QC of these 1000.

1 Like

Hi Nono… in your update could you please let us know about shipping to the expensive / problem countries. I know you said you were looking for solutions but can you provide a little more details? Thanks!

+104 = 2788!! :smiley:

2 Likes

but if the flight is already booked… additional 1000 might not make it… :man_shrugging:

we are currently checking this

Hi PhilipsNono,

could you please quickly confirm if Backerkit number 15591118 is already shipped? It should be as it’s on list 2…

Thank you!

Praying to god, hope my Backerkit ID will appear in the new list🙏🏻

1 Like

Hi,
my BackkitID is on list 2 but still no update on the DHL tracking number. Did I miss something. What is the problem now?

Regards

@imdevu Thanks for your reply, but I’m not on any of those listings. Likewise, my experience as a client (like most) is poor. In no business is so much delay made to deliver a product. And the worst thing is that the company is not appear and you have to answer on your behalf. I doubt that I will support another crowfounding project again, because I do not want to see myself in this situation again, hostage to the irresponsibility of another.

for the previous List 2: DHL was on holidays and now scanning again the device in Germany and in HK for rest of the world

3 Likes

DHL was on holidays?!

yes they were for the 1st of may, long weekend

15 april 2020: shipment information received… Nothing since… :frowning:
I live in CH

1 Like