General info about shipment and manufacturing

we are currently checking this

Hi PhilipsNono,

could you please quickly confirm if Backerkit number 15591118 is already shipped? It should be as it’s on list 2…

Thank you!

Praying to god, hope my Backerkit ID will appear in the new list🙏🏻

1 Like

Hi,
my BackkitID is on list 2 but still no update on the DHL tracking number. Did I miss something. What is the problem now?

Regards

@imdevu Thanks for your reply, but I’m not on any of those listings. Likewise, my experience as a client (like most) is poor. In no business is so much delay made to deliver a product. And the worst thing is that the company is not appear and you have to answer on your behalf. I doubt that I will support another crowfounding project again, because I do not want to see myself in this situation again, hostage to the irresponsibility of another.

for the previous List 2: DHL was on holidays and now scanning again the device in Germany and in HK for rest of the world

3 Likes

DHL was on holidays?!

yes they were for the 1st of may, long weekend

15 april 2020: shipment information received… Nothing since… :frowning:
I live in CH

1 Like

Hi Phillips,
? My package is in germany
Is this (2630212966) tracking number correct? I am from Israel and i got this tracking number from backerkit in 15/04/20 , I should expect a change from this status " Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking
?numbe
"
This message was displayed from the moment i started to check the tracking number from 15.04.20
Can you please check if everything’s ok and i just need to wait a couple of days, or someting wrong with this number?
In addition, I spoke with a service representative from dhl and was told that everything is working normally in terms of deliveries to Israel
Tnx

@Jselgue Your contribution ID is high (12xxx) and you will not be any of the current lists. and I understand the frustration. I just added the speculations for you to align your expectations.

This is the nature of crowdfunding. I’d say we are still better off as we have a place to interact. My experience with crowdfunding has been mixed. Delays and communication is always been a common challenge to all campaigns, but sometimes the rewards are worth it.
However, I respect your decision to not get into crowdfunding again. :slight_smile:

Be a bit more patient on this one. I am hearing good things from the people who received it last week.

1 Like

we are checking this. They said your postcode doesn’t correspond to the city. We are checking

From france

Same for me :frowning: :sleepy:

That’s strange. can u recheck that u have the right number. Follow the thread below: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

My understanding is that unfortunately both numbers tell nothing about where you are in the shipping sequence: my backer ID (the hidden one) is 15584882, my backerkit survey ID is 10604, my IGG one is 15410. The first one is to be considered random (it is just a key in a database for backerkit internal use), the second one is apparently reflecting the sequence in which you answered the backerkit questionary, but only the last one, visible to you only on the IGG site (check details of your contribution) has an influence on delivery schedule. I searched for “1558488” on the three lists of backer IDs currently accessible through How to find your Backerkit ID , without hit, From the highest scheduled IGG numbers I have seen here, I estimate mine to be scheduled for delivery within 3 weeks, and possibly another 3 to 4 weeks for delivery to Germany. We can bet on when it’s your turn…

1 Like

Any news about middle east countries ? Such as israel

That number (#7520) only reflects your position in the order the backers answered the backerkit survey. It is not the backer order. Please see @imdevu’s excellent instructions on how to find the relevant numbers: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

1 Like

ok thanks :slight_smile:
so i think this is the good an important number :slight_smile: