General info about shipment and manufacturing

Same for me :frowning: :sleepy:

That’s strange. can u recheck that u have the right number. Follow the thread below: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

My understanding is that unfortunately both numbers tell nothing about where you are in the shipping sequence: my backer ID (the hidden one) is 15584882, my backerkit survey ID is 10604, my IGG one is 15410. The first one is to be considered random (it is just a key in a database for backerkit internal use), the second one is apparently reflecting the sequence in which you answered the backerkit questionary, but only the last one, visible to you only on the IGG site (check details of your contribution) has an influence on delivery schedule. I searched for “1558488” on the three lists of backer IDs currently accessible through How to find your Backerkit ID , without hit, From the highest scheduled IGG numbers I have seen here, I estimate mine to be scheduled for delivery within 3 weeks, and possibly another 3 to 4 weeks for delivery to Germany. We can bet on when it’s your turn…

1 Like

Any news about middle east countries ? Such as israel

That number (#7520) only reflects your position in the order the backers answered the backerkit survey. It is not the backer order. Please see @imdevu’s excellent instructions on how to find the relevant numbers: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

1 Like

ok thanks :slight_smile:
so i think this is the good an important number :slight_smile:

I just read on DHL website that it is 10 days to request investigation

Hi @IvoGrijt,

I’ve reached out to DHL today again and here is what they’ve said:

Unfortunately we are handling with delays in transport in regards of the huge mass of packages specially in Asia. Your shipment has been captured in our system by your supplier but not handed over yet to DHL Express. It is still in Hong Kong.

So I am not sure what custom clearance you have referred to in your previous post but it doesn’t look like anything in Europe. FWIW, I am Switzerland based.

I also have to ask, why my package has not been handed over to DHL Express?

I’ve registered to ask the same question as Sasa_Juratovic. DHL also told me that shipment has been captured in their system but has not yet been handed over to DHL Express. The status has not changed since the 10th of April. As others within this batch have already received their PPM it’s becoming harder every day to believe that this is just a delay on behalf of DHL and german bank holiday last Friday. So how can I find out if there’s a package with the PPM labeled with my address that has already left China?

Dear all, here is the updated list for the next shipments

• 1624+104: HERE
  • 1000 (QC on the 6th) will be integrated this afternoon to the same link
9 Likes

where do you even find your backer number? was that your IndieGogo Contribution ID? Or some number on backer kit?

Please be specific because none of my numbers listed above look like the same format as the backer numbers in the excel.

The key here is probably the word Switzerland. I’m almost certain that IvoG was referring to the shipment for EU countries, which at the time he wrote that message was on its way to be cleared by customs in Belgium. But the projectors bound to Switzerland of course weren’t in that shipment, because CH is not in the EU.

I recall seeing a Swiss backer posting a picture of his tracking, which showed that the shipment would be going straight from Hong Kong to Switzerland. Is this true also for your shipment?

Hi and welcome to the forum! Please see this thread for help with the different numbers: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

Hi Im from Argentina. Any news on shipping to my country?

Thanks in advance for the response.

Hi, I got my DHL tracking number on April 15th, however status on DHL website still is: shipment information received without any further updates in the last 2 weeks. Could you pl help?.
DHL Tracking number: 2630213865

The list is empty ?

no it is not empty

Scroll to the left. The numbers are in Column “A”.

column A…