General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi @IvoGrijt,

I’ve reached out to DHL today again and here is what they’ve said:

Unfortunately we are handling with delays in transport in regards of the huge mass of packages specially in Asia. Your shipment has been captured in our system by your supplier but not handed over yet to DHL Express. It is still in Hong Kong.

So I am not sure what custom clearance you have referred to in your previous post but it doesn’t look like anything in Europe. FWIW, I am Switzerland based.

I also have to ask, why my package has not been handed over to DHL Express?

I’ve registered to ask the same question as Sasa_Juratovic. DHL also told me that shipment has been captured in their system but has not yet been handed over to DHL Express. The status has not changed since the 10th of April. As others within this batch have already received their PPM it’s becoming harder every day to believe that this is just a delay on behalf of DHL and german bank holiday last Friday. So how can I find out if there’s a package with the PPM labeled with my address that has already left China?

Dear all, here is the updated list for the next shipments

• 1624+104: HERE
  • 1000 (QC on the 6th) will be integrated this afternoon to the same link
9 Likes

where do you even find your backer number? was that your IndieGogo Contribution ID? Or some number on backer kit?

Please be specific because none of my numbers listed above look like the same format as the backer numbers in the excel.

The key here is probably the word Switzerland. I’m almost certain that IvoG was referring to the shipment for EU countries, which at the time he wrote that message was on its way to be cleared by customs in Belgium. But the projectors bound to Switzerland of course weren’t in that shipment, because CH is not in the EU.

I recall seeing a Swiss backer posting a picture of his tracking, which showed that the shipment would be going straight from Hong Kong to Switzerland. Is this true also for your shipment?

Hi and welcome to the forum! Please see this thread for help with the different numbers: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

Hi Im from Argentina. Any news on shipping to my country?

Thanks in advance for the response.

Hi, I got my DHL tracking number on April 15th, however status on DHL website still is: shipment information received without any further updates in the last 2 weeks. Could you pl help?.
DHL Tracking number: 2630213865

The list is empty ?

no it is not empty

Scroll to the left. The numbers are in Column “A”.

column A…

duh ! sincere apologies

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N I haven’t said anything yet, but I really don’t understand the process here… my contribution is 11791110, waiting in Paris for the past 8 months… when is the order supposed to arrive as I see on your list that all the contribution ID stars at 15XXXXX ?

Thank you

Hi @Philips_Support_N, can you just give a no. for the remaining units to be fullfilled ? the last i saw somewhere on this thread was there were 20k ++ units backed, 10k - 13k ++ fullfilled, so my estimate is 7-8k are remaining ?

No, you are 15874986

@Philips_Support_N: Any update on those on list 2 which are still on status “Shipment information received” (e.g. you)? Where are these PPMs?

You wouldn’t know this of course, but this is where the confusion comes from. Switzerland was told that they would be part of the EU shipments. Then they were told they wouldn’t. Then they were told that they would indeed be shipped via Germany with the EU shipments. You can imagine why everyone thought the list 2 shipment to Germany would include them. We were told as much. Thanks to your observation we realised the packages were still in HK, and that tracking looked different from the EU batch.

As much as I’d like this to be as obvious as you say, it isn’t.

2 Likes

I really hope that these PPMs are not still in HK. It has been confirmed that they are part of the EU shipment which was on the flight of April 12. And now, almost a month later (when other lucky backers on list 2 hold their PPM in their hands), we just coincidentally realize that this was not true.
But to make any speculation an end, @Philips_Support_N, please enlighten us.

Dear all, here is the updated list for the next shipments

• 1624+104: HERE
  • 1000 (QC on the 6th) are now integrated in the link
    This list will move a little bit in the coming 48h
7 Likes