General info about shipment and manufacturing

Ahhh, nope…I’m not in the list :frowning: Only one 15583*** …shame :slight_smile:

Thanks for the updated lists @Philips_Support_N. I have a question of understanding: Can you explain to me why some neighboring Backerkit IDs with shipping destination to Germany are on the list and mine aren’t?

Aren’t all shipments from one country bundled together? If not, when can I expect my delivery?

ID Indiegogo : 11204
ID backerkit : 15587854

Many thanks!

Hi @djupsjob, yes, DHL indicates direct from Hong Kong to Switzerland.

Backerkit ID has no correlation to backing order, as people who backed much later may have filled in their Backerkit surveys before others who backed earlier.

The shipping order is more or less decided by country they ship to, if there’s 200 going to country A and there are 300 backers there, then the first 200 according to the Indiegogo contribution ID will get theirs, regardless of other backers with possible lower numbers bit in other countries. But not all shipments from one country are bundled together.

Soon. Check the updated List 3

@IvoGrijt Many thanks for your fast and helpful answer. One problem left: I can’t find “List 3”, I seem to be blind - could you help me out with a link?

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. You can easily find this thread by clicking on the News button in the top menu bar of the forum. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.
The latest lists are linked to from the first item in that thread.

If that’s the case, then it most certainly is a different shipment than the one IvoG was referring to when he mentioned the custom clearance. Unfortunately, I have no idea why the tracking for those HK to CH shipments don’t show any progress at all. Hopefully @Philips_Support_N can provide some insight.

@Philips_Support_N will you be able to provide an updates list like this one you sent before General info about shipment and manufacturing once you go through the QC this week?

Thanks,

DHL Norway support says package only registered, not handled over to them…

It’s the format of the backer kit no I’m wondering about, it being alot higher than everyone else, nearly everyone has a no that starts 1558 but mine is 1580, I’m in the 18000 contribution Id end of things so I guess I’ll be a while yet anyway… Yeah but it’s just that number… Surely it doesn’t jump from 1558xxxx to 1580xxxx odd, that’s 22,000 higher isn’t it? Bit lost on it all… I didn’t fill my backerkit in as quick as I should have I’m afraid, schoolboy error

When will be these booked electronically?

Not filling the survey in right away doesn’t affect your fulfillment order.
And yes, there could be 22000 Backerkit surveys in between, as those numbers are used by any campaign on Backerkit. If one releases their survey between the time of start of Philips’ and your filling in of yours, then it could happen.

1 Like

12-14th May.

DHL was on holidays since the 15th of april!!! don’t think so…

1 Like

No, they are on holidays since the 10th of April regarding the status of my shipment :frowning:

2 Likes

It looks like we are again there where @Philips_Support_N answers questions only very selectively. And obviously the question about those packages which were on list 2 but are still in the initial status (since somewhere between April 10 and April 23) doesn’t seem to be a question which he likes to answer, even though it has been asked not only by a few of us.
This doesn’t help to keep discussions objective and it could lead to speculations like “maybe they don’t even have the projectors ready. So they put them on the list and submitted some (meaningless) shipping information to DHL in order to keep the crowd calm.”
I’d never ever believe in such speculation but without hands-on information from Philips, it might be difficult to prevent the emergence of it.

3 Likes

As previously said: those still stuck are being handled. DHL is just taking very long. The ones with a tracking numbers are either at DHL in HK for shipment in Asia, or in Germany for shipping in EU. We are calling everyday DHL to press them. Also, not all backers are on this forum, a lot of them already received their devices from this batch.

Awesome, that makes sense now :+1::+1:

I had a question from you but I think you are too busy.

You know, Switzerland nor Norway is in Asia or EU, but I guess they are stuck in HK…