General info about shipment and manufacturing

Not filling the survey in right away doesn’t affect your fulfillment order.
And yes, there could be 22000 Backerkit surveys in between, as those numbers are used by any campaign on Backerkit. If one releases their survey between the time of start of Philips’ and your filling in of yours, then it could happen.

1 Like

12-14th May.

DHL was on holidays since the 15th of april!!! don’t think so…

1 Like

No, they are on holidays since the 10th of April regarding the status of my shipment :frowning:

2 Likes

It looks like we are again there where @Philips_Support_N answers questions only very selectively. And obviously the question about those packages which were on list 2 but are still in the initial status (since somewhere between April 10 and April 23) doesn’t seem to be a question which he likes to answer, even though it has been asked not only by a few of us.
This doesn’t help to keep discussions objective and it could lead to speculations like “maybe they don’t even have the projectors ready. So they put them on the list and submitted some (meaningless) shipping information to DHL in order to keep the crowd calm.”
I’d never ever believe in such speculation but without hands-on information from Philips, it might be difficult to prevent the emergence of it.

3 Likes

As previously said: those still stuck are being handled. DHL is just taking very long. The ones with a tracking numbers are either at DHL in HK for shipment in Asia, or in Germany for shipping in EU. We are calling everyday DHL to press them. Also, not all backers are on this forum, a lot of them already received their devices from this batch.

Awesome, that makes sense now :+1::+1:

I had a question from you but I think you are too busy.

You know, Switzerland nor Norway is in Asia or EU, but I guess they are stuck in HK…

Dear all, here is the updated list for the next shipments

• 1624+104 (104: only HongKong: goods are already in HK): List 3
  • 1000 (QC on the 6th) are now integrated in the link
    This list will move a little bit in the coming 48h
3 Likes

What about middle east countries (such as israel) ?

still pushing our forwarder to ship there

Haha, 15583871 but I’m 15583872 … bummer :slight_smile:

Dark water lake…

9 Likes

Który id jesteś ?

1 Like

Hey!

I have a backerkit ID of 15830xxx and I’m somewhat a little worried that I’ve been given a weird ID, because it seems SO MUCH higher than the other IDs I see on the lists that have been shipped. At first I thought that this was normal when looking at the first list of backerIDs that have been shipped, but looking at the subsequent lists that have been distributed everyone’s ID seems to be starting with 1557, 1558,1559 in the lists and thousands have been shipped now…

@PhilipsNono, @IvoG please can you advise me if this is normal? I backed late November 2019, so I’m a little bit of a regular to the party :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance

David

I think this is the first time that you tell us officially that there are devices from list 2 stuck in HK. Before it was only guessing by backers.
And honestly, you should have told that a month ago that there will be different shipments to Europe. But instead you made us believe that our PPM is stuck in Germany while others from the same shipment have already reached their backers.
I slowly start to agree with some of my colleagues in this forum that there is big room for improvement in your communication…
As a conclusion for now: 1.5 months after the announcement of list 2, some PPMs have not even travelled from Asia to Europe. :frowning:

2 Likes

From my understanding this is normal the backerkit ID is not in sequential order based on PPM but based on all people in backerkit database, from many different projects. So depending on when you actually filled out your survey you could have a 158xxxxxx number, there is actually one on the latest list.

This number doesn’t determine when you get shipped that is still based in your Indiegogo ID and country.

I backed early October and my Indiegogo ID is 16xxx something and still not on a list. I think you have some time to go.

2 Likes

Thanks for that info… that helps greatly. I wish someone will keep providing this detail … thanks a bunch!

1 Like