General info about shipment and manufacturing

“We have decided to take fropm the Distributor Stock”
something is sticking with me in this statement… aren’t backers from crowdfunding sites supposed to get their perks delivered first and foremost … like before Stockists for Distributors ???

Seriously are you just telling us with utter nonchalence that Philips/Screeneo are already building a Distributors stockpile while many of us are just hoping in prayers almost that screeneo/philips may deliver somethign to them before the end of the year… you have some nerves …you really do @Philips_Support_N

3 Likes

@jds, I see from your profile stats that you only joined the forum on April 6th, and seeing your reaction I therefore assume you haven’t read about this before. So just to catch you up to speed: yes, there are distributors who backed the campaign just like we all did, and therefore have just as much rights to perks as we do (some may even have backed 100’s). Read previous statements about this starting here and the next few posts.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt you are selectively responding to this one comment only because there is quite possibly a good canned answer; like yes distributors have backed the campaing… right fine… you never got around finding an explanation to my 1st post where i am asking why somebody located in Ireland like me who backed up the campaign in and around 5K contributions later than I eventually already recevied his PPM.

I can accept a lot of things when it comes to crowdfunding, because… humm… the name of the game right … but that i find it diffcult to compehend and no one is bothering their time in this forum trying to even bring the beginning of the shadow of an answer…

Again the overall trend in this forum is to deliver canned answers either through official representants or through moderators like yourself. … but if there is an annoying question, even if legitimate, we will let here to be burried under the pile .

I am not happy that no one has even tried to deliver an answer to my question … now even more that you are jumping on this easy one… so thanks for nothing.

3 Likes

Do we check the shipping list by Backer Order ID or Backer ID? Found out there are two different set of numbers… If it’s referring to Backer ID I think I am lucky to be on the list but, is it too late to change the delivery address now?

To be completely honest, there is no canned reply for this topic, I had to search for when that was first divulged by PhilipsNono.

I can’t comment from where I sit on why someone else from Ireland got theirs before you while having backed after you, as I do not work for Philips Projection and have no more insight into their deliveries and plans thereto than you or any other backer on this forum does.

I’m not jumping on this question of yours because it’s an easy one, but merely because I still happen to be awake and on this forum at a moment when it’s not so busy, so your question jumps out to me at this time. Rather than let you fume in your thoughts I wanted to share with you what I found out about weeks ago before you joined the forum, so perhaps it would be a beginning to an answer to this question.

I did however check your post activity and saw your other questions, and have asked someone from the Philips Projection staff to try to address your questions and concerns, he’ll probably contact you sometime tomorrow or so (can’t speak for him).

Ivo

1 Like

To properly understand all these ID’s and numbers, please read this explanation by a fellow forum user: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

Then, to change your address,

So if you’re on List 3 hurry to send that email for the address change!

1 Like

This comment told us 21 days ago that HK and Taiwan should be shipped. But I haven’t got the tracking number yet

@Philips_Support_N how many Canadians are on the list and when will you ship the rest of the other Canadians?

Hello, Philips support has been contacted about changing my address from Saudi Arabia to Hong Kong and has not been answered from the date of April 28, the reason for this disregard and lack of respect from Philips, is the reason the customer did not serve to respond to it because of the shipping companies or because of Corona Virus, the matter It has become unbearable indeed, and if you do not have respect for the shareholder, I expect that the shareholders ’money will be easier returned than making a projector in very limited numbers, as if they were Mercedes !!

Contribution ID

Hello and welcome to the forum! If you filled out the survey from BackerKit, you will be able to get your BackerKit ID. Check this thread, where Ivo explains in details how to find it How to find your Backerkit ID.

After you get your BackerKit ID, make sure to check if it is present in one of the lists sent from Philips/. Again, you can find the lists (List 1, List 2, List 3) in the same link I shared above.

When did you back the campaign on IGG? This contribution ID 19400 seems suspiciously high :slight_smile: .

Dear all, here is the updated list for the next shipments

• 1624+104 (104: only HongKong: goods are already in HK): List 3
  • 1000 (QC on the 6th) are now integrated in the link
    This list will move a little bit in the coming 48h
  • Good news: we have also 200 new pieces ready today for inspection, we will add those 200 units on the backer file within today
9 Likes

Good morning!

Just a quick question, my Backer id is 15584149 but in the list… There’s 15584145 and 15584151?

But not my id, has this to do with country?

@Philips_Support_N How many on the list are shipping to US? How many US backers remaining after this updated list?

Those numbers are Backerkit ID numbers, not backer numbers. They only reflect the order the backers filled in the backerkit surveys, not the order they backed the campaign.

No, cause the Backerkit ID has no correlation to backing order, as people who backed much later may have filled in their Backerkit surveys before others who backed earlier.
The shipping order is more or less decided by country they ship to, if there’s 200 going to country A and there are 300 backers there, then the first 200 according to the Indiegogo contribution ID will get theirs, regardless of other backers with possible lower numbers bit in other countries.

1 Like

Aha Thnx

1 Like

Wow, great! So another 200 chances to be in the list 15583872 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

QC on going for the 1200 pieces!

3 Likes

hello @Philips_Support_N,
is there a solution for the high shipping cost countries ?
such as israel ?

seems Israel is OK. We are checking now with our forwarder

1 Like

I had a look at the three lists - I’m not on any of them (yet - my ID is 15585468) but have been separately advised via email by Support that my unit should ship in May so I’m not sure what information to go by.

Furthermore, I can’t find shipping status for any units going to Vietnam? Can someone direct me to this?

My Indiegogo contribution ID is 14538 so if we’re at 12xxx I guess May is not to be expected and I was misinformed?