General info about shipment and manufacturing

Those numbers are Backerkit ID numbers, not backer numbers. They only reflect the order the backers filled in the backerkit surveys, not the order they backed the campaign.

No, cause the Backerkit ID has no correlation to backing order, as people who backed much later may have filled in their Backerkit surveys before others who backed earlier.
The shipping order is more or less decided by country they ship to, if there’s 200 going to country A and there are 300 backers there, then the first 200 according to the Indiegogo contribution ID will get theirs, regardless of other backers with possible lower numbers bit in other countries.

1 Like

Aha Thnx

1 Like

Wow, great! So another 200 chances to be in the list 15583872 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

QC on going for the 1200 pieces!

3 Likes

hello @Philips_Support_N,
is there a solution for the high shipping cost countries ?
such as israel ?

seems Israel is OK. We are checking now with our forwarder

1 Like

I had a look at the three lists - I’m not on any of them (yet - my ID is 15585468) but have been separately advised via email by Support that my unit should ship in May so I’m not sure what information to go by.

Furthermore, I can’t find shipping status for any units going to Vietnam? Can someone direct me to this?

My Indiegogo contribution ID is 14538 so if we’re at 12xxx I guess May is not to be expected and I was misinformed?

Dear all, here is the updated list for the next shipments

• 1624+104 (104: only HongKong: goods are already in HK): List 3

• 1000 (QC on the 6th) are now integrated in the link
    This list will move a little bit in the coming 48h

• Good news: we have also 200 new pieces ready today for inspection, we will add those 200 units on the backer file within today

• ON the 14th of May: we should have 1,500 more devices to inspect
9 Likes

Hey, I believe you should be fine for shipment within May. I’m just speculating cause I’m not working for Philips nor have inside information, but judging by the results so far…

Oh, seems like the factory finally started production as it should be :slight_smile: .

1 Like

,Hi Philips

I am in list 2 my backer id is 15588956 , yesterday somone from philips talk with me and told me that my goods are already in HK and i should get another email from backerkit with a new tracking number
From some reason the old tracking number is not activate
Should i be in list 3 in the 104 list ? I am in status shiping on backerkit from 15.4.20 .
Until now i am not in the list 3 and i didn’t get new mail from backerkit or new tracking number
Can you please cheack it ?
I don’t want to miss the flight again.

Tnx

Hi, it was me. Yes you will be in the new list

1 Like

:+1: Tnx

This is a real farce, year 2020, give me a break… Oh, I had a long break, right! :smiley:

@Andy, what do you think, May 10 flight?

The English and the Swedes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will the Backerkit shipment status always change in case the product is shipped?
Or do I always have to look in this forum to find out if mine is shipped or not?

Backerkit ID: 15585193

Contribution ID: 14946

Thanks for all the hard work!

it will change on Backerkit for sure!

2 Likes

Hello everybody,

I go on this forum everyday, and I don’t understand why the delivery status of my picopix no longer changes.
My backerkit n° is 15590502, and I am in France.

DHL package tracking says:
April, 10 2020
13:30 Local time | The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

and

April, 30 2020
16:56 Local time | The shipment has been processed in the parcel center
Köln, Germany

Since then, nothing.
And my Bakerkit n° doesn’t appear in any of the three lists.
Is it the same for all French people?

Thanks

Are they still scanning the 14th load in hongkong as I still only get no result found on dhl query

Do you know anything about shipping to Switzerland from 23. April (list 2)?

Even though that would mean that it’s a month later than promised by @Philips_Support_N, it would at least not be stuck for another month in HK.
But @Philips_Support_N would have to comment on it. Just saying that they are daily chasing DHL is simply not enough. If they shipped one or two devices only, ok, but not in this case where they ship thousands. DHL definitely has to provide clear and up-to-date info and I’m almost sure they do, if they’re asked.