General info about shipment and manufacturing

NEWS:
Added 200 new people. List 3 updated

2 Likes

Is the list the same file/url or a new one? In other words, do I need to change the link in the official posts that refer to it?

same one. just updated.

1 Like

Any news on the flight on the 10th for the original people listed in list 3? Thanks

Yes, that’s the number determining (among other circumstances) the delivery schedule. The 8 digit number instead is useful to look up in the lists published by PhilipsNono to check if a particular unit is ready to be shipped and will get a place in the next deliveries. The good news for both you and me are our numbers are in the one published and amended today: LIST . So our units should be on their (long) way to Europe pretty soon, faster than I expected but still possibly more than 3 weeks before we get them!

NEWS:
Added 200 new people. List 3 updated

1 Like

i see 15585282 15585283 15585285 15585286…
but why 15585284 is skipped?

What could be the reason of my ID being skipped?
I have filled in the backerkit survey and it says “Your address has been locked” on backerkit

no. you are inside. please use the search button

3 Likes

You just happened to fill in the backerkit survey around the same time as the ID’s you mentioned, whilst your Indiegogo ID could be 12,XXX - the ID’s you mentioned could have an Indiegogo ID of 9,XXX which is what Screeneo are basing their shipments off.

I can’t see my Backerkit ID 16710250 in this list. Is that mean that I have to wait longer as it is higher numbers?

My number is gone? What is happening? On the list previously uploaded, my number (15586972) was there, why is it gone?

Hey Mike, they mentioned that in the next 48 hours the list might change. This is due to the actual units they will be able to send after successful QC and shipping arrangement. They were clear about that and this list should be treated as a forecast!

1 Like

I found my number by sorting the IDs and scrolling manually as the search button doesn’t work. How long should the shipping take for this flight given that lockdown measures are slowly being lifted? Thanks

Great news !
So the rest of the backers from israel would.be included in the next batch ?

2 Likes

This is the milion dollar question! Give it a
2-3 weeks minimum.

Cool, I was in the 200 added, praying was actually a good idea :grin: Can’t wait to receive it now :grin:

1 Like

Any news for Iceland?

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

15583951 still not on the list :sob: looks like I have to wait a bit longer to win the PPM lottery. Figure end of May beginning of June based on 16xxx backer number in Canada.

Hello,

Got notified by Backerkit that my PPM was ready to ship. It is stated that it may take up to 2 days for tracking number to provide an update.

Now, 13 days has passed and there are still no updates.

Tried getting updates from screeneo support mail but the up to 3 days response time has surpassed. No answers.

What is happening? For me, the DHL update just means that a parcel has been registered, not physically picked up.

1 Like

Exact same status for me for shipment to Dubai. “Shipment information received” on April 23, 23:44 Local time. After that no progress till now. I called DHL and they said the same thing - just a shipment has been registered not physically picked up.