General info about shipment and manufacturing

Yes Kristen, I noticed this also and was already thinking of doing this, thanks for your help just now! :wink:

I will look into which posts can be moved without leaving huge gaps in the conversation, and create new topics if needed and not already in place.

Thanks for your kind words by the way, much appreciated! :blush:

yes we are patient. We have been waiting since November. But at least can you give us some light on what is happening to shipments to Argentina?

many thanks in advance for your response

Unfortunately I can not, as I do not work fromPhilips Projection. But perhaps @Philips_Support_N can :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So HK backers should finally get it this week? :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Hi, just to check if i am looking at the correct backerkit number as mine is #11596415 while everyone else are in the range of #155x xxxx. Thanks.

Please read this this thread to understand the numbers: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

Definitely not this week if they ship on the 10th!

Jesteś z Polski? Ja też czekam. Maciej

Hello Nono,

My backer Indiegogo ID is #1986 and Backer ID 15594555

How come my Backer ID is that high 1559XXXX, when I have been one of the people that have support this campaign on the first weeks (23/08/2019)…

Could you come back to me on this ?

Thank you.

Nicolas

2 Likes

Please read this this thread to understand the numbers: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

These numbers are random and not in the backed sequence.

We received our device the day before yesterday. Each evening in full test and learning mode!
DHL took it time in the delivery, but it is here!
Thx @Philips_Support_N

2 Likes

Hello imdevu,
thank you for your feedback !
I read that, however if you check Philips list, it looks like they do it on the ascending way…

meaning that I still have a long way to wait, when I have been one of the first backer and that I live in China (where there is no issue sending any parcel at all, it is cheap and fast…)

I cant comment on the why the china deliveries are not yet out.
My number on Backerkit is quite low as I was one of the first few people to have filled it on this forum. Several thousand people higher than me have been delivered to. : Sigh :

1 Like

So what‘s about shipping to Switzerland? DHL Express answerd my question:
So far, only the data has been created electronically, but the shipment has not yet been physically picked up
???

1 Like

Patiently awaiting in Korea.

Plz don’t forget Korea!

Thank you and keep up the hard work!

1 Like

Hi Ivo, what does it actually mean when my backerkit number is ‘in list 3’? Has my PPM been produced? Has it already been handed over to the Hong Kong forwarder?

It is already manufactured and sent to HK for shipment. the flight is booked on 10th of this month.

If you are in EU, it will be sent to Belgium for customs clearence, then to Germany where it will be sorted and sent to diffrent EU countries (Including UK).

For Non EU it will b processed at HK and dispatched direclty from there.

Either way it will take 20-25 days (1st week of JUNE) before you get the projector.

regrards
Ajith

2 Likes

List 3 is awaiting confirmation of a shipping/flight date. Most people here seem to assume that that’s going to happen right on/after 10 May, although I’m not sure that’s exactly what @Philips_Support_N said. As far as I recall the comment was that there was no way to book a flight before 10 May. So I’d hope shipping happens soon after that, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it didn’t happen right away on the 11th.

Sorry, I misremembered an earlier message saying that booking a flight before 1 May wasn’t possible, but there was actually a confirmation that the flight was booked for 10 May (I guess I also got confused since that’s a Sunday).

1 Like

Hey @Philips_Support_N my backerkit id = 15584516 and i see it in this list. Does this meen, mine is going to be sent in this batch? grtzzz

Produced, packed and ready for handing over to a logistic partner. Expected ship date: May 10.

1 Like