General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi imdevu, I tried to figure out once the hand-out was given wrt demystifying the idd and bkk numbers. Yet like the reaction before this one I can not find a number in the 155-series and was wondering wheather this is a Philips dispatching number. My IGG number is 18551 and related order number 11694460 (can not find this any more… yet looking at BKK/IGG status shipped still greyed out. Time on opting a perk around 2 nov. Not in a hurry though getting the device while still a bit in lockdown in France before moving back to NL in 2 weeks. Also would like to thank you guys putting in endless efforts to make the train going, solving issues with the beta-testing and getti g more transparent input what’s going on. Wrt to questions: can you demistify that numer 1169 vs 155xx as the other guy was asking? Many thanks and really anxious seeing the PPM at work with the more silent fearure…

Forget about that order number, get it out of your system, write it on a piece of paper then burn the paper. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

In all seriousness, the order number is just a receipt number, something you might want to print out for your taxes but isn’t relevant to this shipping list.

Please follow the advice on this link: https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/how-to-find-your-backerkit-id/5181?u=ivog To find your Backerkit ID and check the lists again (linked to in that same topic)

1 Like

my backerkit number is 15587495. Can you inform me about shippment status please?

Got it.

It sounds we can track on Backing Id 1558xxxx series, but still not 100% as the shipment is eventually based on Country wise, batch wise shipment. These number could go forth and back.

Was trying to track based on a series say Xxxxxxxx number is fulfilled and I am at Xxxxxxx position so need to wait approx. X number of weeks - sounds this is not traceable to nearest level :slight_smile: :blush: - touch-wood things progress well and hope best

1 Like

I understand what you are saying. But even taking this into account, being able to see an indiegoogo contribution number checklist of fulfilled and not fulfilled orders would still let you better gauge what is happening then a completely meaningless backerkitID number. It would provide some kind of picture as opposed to no picture at all.

I think this request is nothing that is difficult to prepare either, so i dont see why it could be provided to us.

NEWS

• Our 1200 new pieces passed the QC and are now being packed!
15 Likes

so can we expect the Updated List3 to be dispatched on May 10 as per current plan?

@Philips_Support_N
Any updates ?

I agree wholeheartedly that a list which has IndieGoGo contribution ID, Backerkit ID, Status, and Country shipping to would be great, even if it leads to many more questions, upset people, and no solid estimates.

BUT despite numerous requests thereto, Philips Projection has not made these kind of lists available thus far, which makes me suspect they have their (legal? :man_shrugging:t4: )reasons for not doing so.

2 Likes

Thats a real shame.

I’ve just found my backer ID in this list.

I really haven’t been following this whatsoever so can someone tell me what this means and whether I should expect my projector soon?

Thanks,
James

Still no Update of the shipment status since 10th of April. What went wrong this time?

This is my first post and i hope i will get my answer
I have 2 items under list number 2 that suppose to be shipped to Saudi Arabia.
But i still did not get the tracking number
my IDs are:
Can i have the tracking number or estimation?
I know the COVID19 makes issues but i get many staff within 2 week not 2 months!

1 Like

Hello guys,
my first post here.
I’m in north of Italy and my projector was shipped in the batch of list2 (backerkit number: 15589445) with DHL.
Anyway the tracking is still stuck since 10th april, while many EU people have received it, Italy included.

Is anyone else in my situation? Does DHL take so long to scan parcel?

Thank you

Hello everybody, I backed PicoPix in early September 2019 and used to be patient while waiting for my projector. It‘s still a crowdfunding campaign after all, so delays are not unusual. I‘ve been following this forum for quite a while, without logging in or contributing something to the discussion.

But today is the day I change that as I’m steadily running out patience. My projector was supposed to be in that ominous April 10th batch. I received a tracking number in early April (which hasn’t changed its status since April 10th). There are so many people from that batch who have received their projector by now. I continued being patient and kept refreshing my DHL status.

But today my tracking code stopped working at all! There is no shipment associated to that number anymore. I apologize for my language, but I‘m really annoyed right now! Was my shipment lost during transportation or has it never been shipped from China? How can communication be so poor? @Philips_Support_N How can that be? I‘d appreciate if you could comment on that issue since there seem to be more people from the April 10th batch who are still waiting! Thank you…

2 Likes

The number is working again, but anyways, where are the projectors from that batch? I refuse to believe that DHL hasn‘t been able to process those few shipments until today, no matter that there was a holiday on May 1st…

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Common questions / issues and their best solutions

I was directed to this excellent video via a post on Facebook by @ThunderStrk, it highlights some of the behind the scenes issues with international shipping since the Covid-19 outbreak.

7 Likes

saw it yesterday. a bit long but very insightful!

Excellent News! Not long now! :slight_smile: