General info about shipment and manufacturing

2 posts were split to a new topic: Common questions / issues and their best solutions

I was directed to this excellent video via a post on Facebook by @ThunderStrk, it highlights some of the behind the scenes issues with international shipping since the Covid-19 outbreak.

7 Likes

saw it yesterday. a bit long but very insightful!

Excellent News! Not long now! :slight_smile:

Where can I find more information about shipping… want to check if mine has been shipped yet or not…

1 Like

I hope this simple table will give you a quick overview of where we are and what’s ahead of us. And let’s all hope I’ll be part of the next batch, LOL. :slight_smile:

Here is where I get information from:

8 Likes

Did you account for this in your table? The line Total projectors to ship seems to indicate otherwise…

You are right. Confusion came from the column name “Count of phillips-picopix-max” in the screenshots of the pivot here General info about shipment and manufacturing . I’ll update the image of the table in my comment in a bit.

@Philips_Support_N can you tell us what should be the number of the Total PPMs?

What’s wrong with this community? The above comment was flagged as inappropriate and therefore deleted? There are people here using rude language over and over again, accusing Philipps of being liars and so on. I didn’t write anything offensive at all! I just had a simple question - which hasn’t been answered of course…

1 Like

Thanks for the update guys. Appreciate the effort you put into this even though its not easy.
Could you perhaps explain which role Vigo Logistics Gmbh (Germany) has in your logistcs chain? DHL Germany apparently delivered my unit to them…

1 Like

I think Vigo Logistics is the European counterpart of the forwarder in Hong Kong. See this post for more details: General info about shipment and manufacturing

I think there are many people with Vigo Logistics -whoever they are- caring about our parcel, but apparently many (all ?) of these packages have been and still are stuck in Germany for some reason…and we have no information about why / when they will move

1 Like

Movement on my DHL tracking!! Now in Lahr, Germany…

Dear Sir/Madam
I am backer id : 15591947
Contribution #: 5532

On March 23rd you posted my BackerID on General info about shipment and manufacturing

[

General info about shipment and manufacturing

yes the next batch is for UK, Dubai, Norway, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia and other countries. This is the list we …
](General info about shipment and manufacturing)

And since then i did not get my tracking number!!

I contacted you later on Mid of April and you said you will include me on end of April batch ( And you did not include me)

I just dont know what sis going on ? you Posted on March 23rd my backer ID and then you do not send it to me !!

Appreciate your feedback

@jds I fully agree with you. I did raise this up a while back but with no satisfactory response…

1 Like

How many people from List 1 and List 2 have not even received their products? If so how can the lists be relied upon?

2 Likes

Hello @Philips_Support_N,

I am Backerkit #15591512 and I didn’t receive any tracking number but I am in above list.

Could you please provide this information to me?

It could be possible that the forwarder is keeping the good in custom for no reasons and I need to know whom to contact.

Regards,

Jonathan

Tracking numbers for Updated List 3 will be updated by mid next week.

Daniel, in my case between the first notification on DHL track it took almost three full weeks before something happened. Then an other week to actual delivery. In that process time my tracking code suddenly reported an error instead of the usual information. When I entered the code on the German DHLparcel side it worked again (witsch was a relieve) so I just can say, be patient.

1 Like

I had more or less the same experience as you. I found out entering the tracking code (without the “DHL-“ part, just the rest) on the dhlparcel site ( DHL Privatkunden - Paketversand und Paketempfang mit DHL ) it worked again and showed slowly some progress again. Later on also the original link to DHL worked again.
It took in my case nearly four weeks to get the delivery done.

1 Like