General info about shipment and manufacturing

Yes indeed, I’m in the same situation. they are still stuck in Germany. We are pushing DHL

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N: So yours is stuck in Germany? I thought yours is in HK? Or is your PPM not sent to Switzerland?

no no, all products for EU (even CH), are going through Germany. So mine is still there… I don’t have time to call DHL for me frankly speaking. I will receive it when I will receive it. I’m pushing for you, not for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_N I understand that the situation is beyond normal at this point but, at least we know that the shipment is indeed in Germany and for some reason delayed there?

You’re kidding, I assume. During the last two weeks we’ve all been talking about that the PPMs for Europe outside of EU are obviously shipped directly from HK to the respective country. And now you say this is not correct?
And why does DHL show for all of us that the origin of the shipment is HK?

Andy, CH is inside EU for logistics. And yes, the origin is HK, because it goes from HK to Germany, then Germany to all EU countries

1 Like

I understand that (even though it was not in January). But obviously the (politically) non-EU countries haven’t got their PPMs and the origin of the shipment is HK instead of Germany (as for EU countries).

NEWS:

• We again have 180 new devices to add into the current 1624, 1200, 104 units (List 3).
  • Those 180 will be only for HK (tax reason as the devices are already in HK)
3 Likes

This is totally random, some received some not, DHL is not making any differentiation.

1 Like

Are there any Vietnamese’ backer in this batch( list 4)?. Thanks

Hey so my tracking info from 14th april has never registered is this expected.

Are there any Vietnamese’ backer in this batch( list 4)?.

Andy, see my post above
Whereas other shipments were shipped by the forwarder to their counterpart in the EU first before being handed over to DHL Germany by these counterparts, which is why they showed DE as the origin, it seems your shipment was booked as coming from the HK warehouse of the forwarder, to be picked up by DHL themselves or perhaps also shipped independently to DHL in DE.

In any case, these are logistical details that are internal to how the forwarder and shipping companies do their work, all that should matter to you is that it’s on its way to you and will eventually get there.

Wouhouhouhou !!!

Just found my Backers_id in the list (EU) , can’t wait to test it out !!!

@Philips_Support_N does your message above means EU backers will get their shipping tracking number tomorrow ? :pray:

Man !!! Can’t wait can’t wait can’t wait

2 Likes

as soon as the flight has left and Philipsnono has had the time to upload the tracking labels into Backerkit, yes. Tomorrow is a weekend so it may take longer.

My backerkit ID is 15589656.
The distribution ID is 8627.

I confirmed that my numbers are in lists 2 and 3.

Today, I checked Backerkit after seeing the update mail of Indigogo, but mine was not updated.

Have you not done it yet? Did you miss it by mistake?

Backerkit will only be updated with the tracking labels after the shipment actually leaves Hong Kong

Hello @Philips_Support_N,

This is my first post ! I stay very patient and will do until I get the picopix max at home. Just one question could you officially update us with the status of Shipped projectors/backers and still to be shipped projectors/backers so far ?

Thank you
Robin

2 Likes

Shipped: 7420
Being shipped: 3108
In production and need to be shipped: around 4600

13 Likes

are these backers or units?