General info about shipment and manufacturing

Wouhouhouhou !!!

Just found my Backers_id in the list (EU) , can’t wait to test it out !!!

@Philips_Support_N does your message above means EU backers will get their shipping tracking number tomorrow ? :pray:

Man !!! Can’t wait can’t wait can’t wait

2 Likes

as soon as the flight has left and Philipsnono has had the time to upload the tracking labels into Backerkit, yes. Tomorrow is a weekend so it may take longer.

My backerkit ID is 15589656.
The distribution ID is 8627.

I confirmed that my numbers are in lists 2 and 3.

Today, I checked Backerkit after seeing the update mail of Indigogo, but mine was not updated.

Have you not done it yet? Did you miss it by mistake?

Backerkit will only be updated with the tracking labels after the shipment actually leaves Hong Kong

Hello @Philips_Support_N,

This is my first post ! I stay very patient and will do until I get the picopix max at home. Just one question could you officially update us with the status of Shipped projectors/backers and still to be shipped projectors/backers so far ?

Thank you
Robin

2 Likes

Shipped: 7420
Being shipped: 3108
In production and need to be shipped: around 4600

13 Likes

are these backers or units?

backers

Can we have the units stats also? This will help me update summary thread. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing this. I’ve updated my table from yesterday, can you please confirm things and give info for the yellow cells?

You mentioned “Shipped: 7420”. As per what we have so far in the forum and my table, it seems they are 7268.

If this is correct “In production and need to be shipped: around 4600” this would mean that the Total PPMs is ~15128 ?

Thank you for your answers an hard work!

5 Likes

you forgot the product we shipped in December

2 Likes

Thank you for the answer !

I’m probably the 4600th so still a bit to wait^^

This is the most up-to-date calculation!

NOTE: Totals are approximate as @Philips_Support_N mentioned based on his comment here General info about shipment and manufacturing

5 Likes

Total number of devices:
I don’t count 400 extra cause those are for the earlier distributors

3 Likes

So base on current plan, last batch to be shipped will be 14 of May?

hello, no QC on the 14th

1 Like

I’m the 4254th backer, and still no sign of shipment.I see 7000+ backers shipped, and 3000+ “being shipped”. I have trouble with the math. Could you help me understand when is this going to happen? Thanks

It seems this is not the right number that you are looking at. There are many users confused and reporting the wrong numbers (see Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.) )

2 Likes

Yannick, you are 14,077

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing, i was trying to find that Backet number. Seems i m in the list excel list of shipments sent today :wink: fingers crossed.

2 Likes