General info about shipment and manufacturing

This is the most up-to-date calculation!

NOTE: Totals are approximate as @Philips_Support_N mentioned based on his comment here General info about shipment and manufacturing

5 Likes

Total number of devices:
I don’t count 400 extra cause those are for the earlier distributors

3 Likes

So base on current plan, last batch to be shipped will be 14 of May?

hello, no QC on the 14th

1 Like

I’m the 4254th backer, and still no sign of shipment.I see 7000+ backers shipped, and 3000+ “being shipped”. I have trouble with the math. Could you help me understand when is this going to happen? Thanks

It seems this is not the right number that you are looking at. There are many users confused and reporting the wrong numbers (see Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.) )

2 Likes

Yannick, you are 14,077

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing, i was trying to find that Backet number. Seems i m in the list excel list of shipments sent today :wink: fingers crossed.

2 Likes

what i thought too, but another number in Backerkit showed 4254… maybe too many numbers overall…

1 Like

Hey @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt just notice my backer kit number was sorted on list 1 as u can see in the screenshots

That list was on march 24! I realized maybe my country was DHL-Blocked due to corona. But the current guidelines of Peru, state that importations are good to go and they will be more flexible from May 11. I read you re indeed skipping sorted numbers due to blockages. My question is does your current algorithm prioritize previous sorted numbers to next shipments? Because my number haven’t been sorted since list 1!! It isn’t the same logic as forgotten backers or defective units ones. Can I have an update on this? Also DHL | COVID-19 DHL states they are open to deliver with DHL Express in PERU on a previous list of ready to ship (to be produced and shipped units) they listed only 5 backers from my country, would be possible to ship those already?

1 Like

I have been following shipping and they are all starting with 155. Mine is 15978117 and i purchased since last year. Something doesnt make any sense here. Below is an example of next batch. this clearly shows these numbers are sequential so what year will i get mine if this is true ? I need to send an email to the CEO and board because this is terrible communication on Phillips part

I think your contribution ID is 19XXX. The project has not yet reached to those backers. In fact it has not even reached to 14xxx number yet. FYI

In average (some specifities per country may apply), people being delivered now backed in September. October backer will be get their product in a month (list 3) and so on. So if you backed end of 2019 (let say November) you should prudently target 2 month from now to get your product.

1 Like

No, cause the Backerkit ID has no correlation to backing order, as people who backed much later may have filled in their Backerkit surveys before others who backed earlier.
What matters is your Contribution ID, but yours is indeed quite high and therefore not up for fulfillment just yet (19227)

Hi IvoG, I was initially ok that there was no correlation for the hiden backerkit number. However, the fact that backerkit numbers in the same list are very close numbers (in sequences with only sometimes missing numbers, not the opposite) seems to mathematically indicate that somehow these numbers actually reflect indiegogo contribution or at least a geographical relation (a contrario to the non hidden backerkit number which means nothing appart from the date you fill backerkit). Just a thought ! Thanks,

IvoG,
That makes no sense whatsoever. I purchased last year and you are telling me you are still no where close to getting to me but you are advertising on indigogo for new people to purchase with a shipping date of next month ?

Please tell me when i should estimate to receive mine if i purchased in 2019. This is even worse than i thought. The second thing is you say it has nothing to do with backer Id but yet when ii look at what is being shipped they are sequential. This is very contradictory. One minute is when you purchased but the next minute is based on country and where you can find flight. Which one is it ? Honestly i dont care which it is i will just like to have a timeframe on when to expect my device

Thanks Quentin.

Another 10000 units before me, I may get it before the end of lockdown if it is extended to September.

I was going to use this when I am at work back in the UK so don’t need it at the moment anyway.

Ivog is only a moderator (not working for philips). You backed end of 2019 therefore you came quite late in the process (initial delivery date was October 2019 !). Luckily for you, production speed seems to increase a lot those days therefore you are catching up quite fast. As said before, 2 months for you should be a fair target to receive your product.

2 Likes

Backerkit uses these numbers in their whole database, which contains other campaigns also. If other surveys get filled in pertaining to some of these other campaigns, they’ll just use the next available Backerkit sequential ID. The numbers aren’t reserved for the PicoPix Max campaign only, but are used for ALL Backerkit surveys in their systems.
The fact that some are sequential means that Backerkit had a slow day on other campaigns just when a bunch of PPM surveys were unlocked and mailed out to PPM backers.

The shipping is very late, that’s all. I backed in late August and received my projector a couple of days ago. But keep cool, it will come and it will be worth the wait!

1 Like