General info about shipment and manufacturing

Secondly estimates should be calculated based on projected forecast and emailed to customers directly not on a blog. Sorry but not everyone wants to come into a bog to see updates.

If he provided an estimate on the blog then that tells me it was was something very vague and not tailored to the individual customers which will explain the feedback because if you say everyone will receive by end of march then if i am one of the ones that dont receive then you are more likely to receive negative feedback.

They need to spend some time doing this right and forecasting groups of orders within a time frame.
If you do something halfway you get halfway result and negative press

2 Likes

Hi there,
i am in list 3(#15586841) from HK,
Not yet received tracking.
Something gone wrong?

Justin is good exaple of communication breakdown. Igor and other moderators, You have all been put in a no win situation by phillips because a decision was made to handle a bad situation over a blog so now the company has become reactive and trying to catch up as people constantly ask questions.

As previously stated, automate the process with forecasted shipping times and then emails go out automatically as it get close to the date with people tracking number and if not it will let them know there is a minor delay and this is the new forecasted delivery date

4 Likes

Please check comments abouve or the News section. Shippment will be 10th of May and should have tracking 11-12th.

1 Like

oh i think i misunderstand that 104 pieces with tracking.
thanks.

1 Like

Hi Jonathan,

You can check for your tracking number in backerkit. List one was shipped on April 12th.

Check the High Level Summary Thread

BTW, I’m still confused why we need to come here to get updates.
I’m backing 4 actives on Indiegogo. So to come here, create an account, trying to figure out what’s new or not, is a real pain in the ass.

3 Likes

How do these other campaigns do things? And what do you come here for specifically then, that’s different?

I’m not asking in a sarcastic or combatant way, I just sincerely want to hear your views as you say you’re currently backing 4 projects. :sunglasses:

They simply use Indiegogo. Use updates and reply to messages.
I backed over 80 projects on Kickstarter. Do you imagine if each had their own forum people had to register to?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad to see a community with people helping each others. But when people have concerns and all the message they get is “we don’t post anything on Indiegogo, go there instead”.
Also not everyone is familiar and comfortable with forums. I’m really glad that some like you tried to put some order.

I had similar experience with another project, we had to go to their Facebook page to get update.

I’m not saying this is a bad idea. But giving more update on the source of the project would be nice.
Because I didn’t contribute on screeneo.com but indiegogo.com

3 Likes

Okay, thanks for that. :+1:t4:
You’re saying the updates should be more frequent there, and want to see the interaction happen on Indiegogo.

@Philips_Support_N, hi so I have had tracking info since 14th april but it has never worked on the DHL site, I am in korea.
All that ever comes up is “Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking number.”
Is this normal seeing as it is almost a month now with it not being scanned.

我在这个列表看到了我的编号,但是还没有收到?列表信息是3月24号的,我想知道还要等多久,还是货物遗失了?
@Philips_Support_N

Hello. So all my comments asking for updates on Brunei keep getting skipped over… i get it, it’s a small country and maybe won’t help too many people. Is there any possible update on PPM’s which have been delivered to each country? This way I could compare what is being delivered to countries of a similar size or close to me? I know I’ll still have to wait regardless, but this is where we are meant to come for information… right? That’s why the forum was set up, after all.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, this is what I’ve checked first and I am a bit worried.
I have to tracking information:

As I am within list 1, I am a bit worried.

Could this be linked to the fact that due to COVID-19, DHL service is suspended?

If yes, shoundn’t I have tracking information available in backerkit?

I am voting for adding another production line to speed up the process a lil bit. :slight_smile:
Tagging @Philips_Support_N to push the management for approval.

ps: if there is an artist here, please draw a person pushing a lot of stuff around (factory 1, factory 2, qc, dhl, forwarder, backerkit, sorter hubs… you name it…) :upside_down_face: :joy:

1 Like

Hello,
Can someone tell me when my picopix will be sent? I backed it early December 2019.
My backer ID is 15973099.
I am from Holland.

Best regards
Iwan

Well @Philips_Support_N confirmed it was via road more than a week ago :see_no_evil:

This week, we had a pretty long discussion with our supplier:

• We found the solution for the missing FPGA component (impossible to purchase it for 3 weeks, but we had a stock of 3K). Now the supply is OK
  • He agreed to deliver (manufacture) 100% of all backers’ units to us before the 30th of May.
    We are still pushing him everyday and our team in China is also inspecting the factory everyday.
11 Likes

Hi Philips,

I am in list 2 my backer id is 15588956 , before couple of days somone from philips talk with me and told me that my goods are already in HK and i should get another email from backerkit with a new tracking number
From some reason the old tracking number is not activate
? I am in status shiping on backerkit from 15.4.20 .
Until now i am not in the list 3 and i didn’t get new mail from backerkit or new tracking number
Can you please cheack it ?
I don’t want to miss the flight again.

@Philips_Support_N
is it what happen for all people that are in list2 but got no tracking update since 10th april?