General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hello. So all my comments asking for updates on Brunei keep getting skipped over… i get it, it’s a small country and maybe won’t help too many people. Is there any possible update on PPM’s which have been delivered to each country? This way I could compare what is being delivered to countries of a similar size or close to me? I know I’ll still have to wait regardless, but this is where we are meant to come for information… right? That’s why the forum was set up, after all.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, this is what I’ve checked first and I am a bit worried.
I have to tracking information:

As I am within list 1, I am a bit worried.

Could this be linked to the fact that due to COVID-19, DHL service is suspended?

If yes, shoundn’t I have tracking information available in backerkit?

I am voting for adding another production line to speed up the process a lil bit. :slight_smile:
Tagging @Philips_Support_N to push the management for approval.

ps: if there is an artist here, please draw a person pushing a lot of stuff around (factory 1, factory 2, qc, dhl, forwarder, backerkit, sorter hubs… you name it…) :upside_down_face: :joy:

1 Like

Hello,
Can someone tell me when my picopix will be sent? I backed it early December 2019.
My backer ID is 15973099.
I am from Holland.

Best regards
Iwan

Well @Philips_Support_N confirmed it was via road more than a week ago :see_no_evil:

This week, we had a pretty long discussion with our supplier:

• We found the solution for the missing FPGA component (impossible to purchase it for 3 weeks, but we had a stock of 3K). Now the supply is OK
  • He agreed to deliver (manufacture) 100% of all backers’ units to us before the 30th of May.
    We are still pushing him everyday and our team in China is also inspecting the factory everyday.
11 Likes

Hi Philips,

I am in list 2 my backer id is 15588956 , before couple of days somone from philips talk with me and told me that my goods are already in HK and i should get another email from backerkit with a new tracking number
From some reason the old tracking number is not activate
? I am in status shiping on backerkit from 15.4.20 .
Until now i am not in the list 3 and i didn’t get new mail from backerkit or new tracking number
Can you please cheack it ?
I don’t want to miss the flight again.

@Philips_Support_N
is it what happen for all people that are in list2 but got no tracking update since 10th april?

I’m on list 3 and located in HK, but I still not receive any tracking no.

But you told me that i should get an email from backer Kit and they will diliver new tracking number.
Also you told that i will be in list 3 and my goods will be on the next flight.
So what i need to expect?

@Philips_Support_N - Please share the shipping updates to India backers !!

Wow! So maybe it’s in time for watching the new Stranger Things season on the terrace :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey tzk1986, as Nono doesn’t read Chinese (I believe) I’ll translate so you can get an answer. Hope that’s okay.

“I saw my Backerkit ID in this list, but I haven’t received the package yet. The list was posted on March 24th. I’d like to know how long I still have to wait, or has the package gone missing?”

I’m not sure if that’s list 2. Is it? If it’s list 2, everyone outside the EU is still waiting for their package. China, HK, Singapore, Norway, Switzerland, all still waiting.

1 Like

Expect tracking numbers for List 3 11th or 12th May.

Guys, please be so kind to read a bit before posting the same questions over and over again. There is a pretty good summary of all updates in the News section on the top.

2 Likes

NEWS:

• 1000 new pieces are ready for inspection on the 11th!
15 Likes

We are following this with our forwarder.

1 Like

Wow, great news. They stepped it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N…what about middle East deliveries…haven’t heard anything for Bahrain yet. Will it be delivered by end of May?..I doubt.

Yes all backers will be delivered

8 Likes

Is there any updates on shipping to the US?