General info about shipment and manufacturing

But you told me that i should get an email from backer Kit and they will diliver new tracking number.
Also you told that i will be in list 3 and my goods will be on the next flight.
So what i need to expect?

@Philips_Support_N - Please share the shipping updates to India backers !!

Wow! So maybe it’s in time for watching the new Stranger Things season on the terrace :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey tzk1986, as Nono doesn’t read Chinese (I believe) I’ll translate so you can get an answer. Hope that’s okay.

“I saw my Backerkit ID in this list, but I haven’t received the package yet. The list was posted on March 24th. I’d like to know how long I still have to wait, or has the package gone missing?”

I’m not sure if that’s list 2. Is it? If it’s list 2, everyone outside the EU is still waiting for their package. China, HK, Singapore, Norway, Switzerland, all still waiting.

1 Like

Expect tracking numbers for List 3 11th or 12th May.

Guys, please be so kind to read a bit before posting the same questions over and over again. There is a pretty good summary of all updates in the News section on the top.

2 Likes

NEWS:

• 1000 new pieces are ready for inspection on the 11th!
15 Likes

We are following this with our forwarder.

1 Like

Wow, great news. They stepped it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N…what about middle East deliveries…haven’t heard anything for Bahrain yet. Will it be delivered by end of May?..I doubt.

Yes all backers will be delivered

8 Likes

Is there any updates on shipping to the US?

For those who are looking for a high level summary:

2 Likes

I doubt that will help. Currently they are slow because of limited number of parts from suppliers.

Hey @Unreal-Tournament… time to revise the estimates based on new information available here and below:

3 Likes

I saw that 104 units were sent to HK. Are mainland China orders also included among these?

Any news on shipping to Malta? My ID is 15583297 but not in the last list.

Any estimation would be appreciated as most of the backers are now receiving.

The rest of israel backers will finally be included ?

Delivered or shipped ?

1 Like

Will the list 3 be shipped as planned? 10th of may?

Yes, will do tomorrow

1 Like