General info about shipment and manufacturing

where can i find this file ? Link to List 3 is without any date and additional information

Which Link are you referring to?

The way I do the News summary is that I quote PhilipsNono in posts that are important, and sometimes quote others if relevant for the context.

For the Lists I always link to the thread How to find your Backerkit ID

Then in that thread I always link back to where PhilipsNono actually posted the link to the actual list in Excel format or otherwise. This way he only has to worry about posting (and possibly editing) the information once, I just pick it up from wherever it’s posted. This way also preserves all questions, follow-ups, or other related commentary near the original post.

But I’ve been thinking of other ways to make the information available, possibly by having both the direct link and the news update by PhilipsNono.

i have updated the prediction

1 Like

Good news: we may have 1200 pieces in 2 days for QC
We ordered 1800 new light engine to finish the production (last backers)

8 Likes

What about the 1000 that are ready for inspection today ?

2 Likes

We decided to wait to get more units. 1200 instead of 1000

4 Likes

Ok that’s fair enough.
Last question if you dont mind
Middle east backers will.be included in this batch ?

@Philips_Support_N
Does this mean FPGA component will be a roadblock for the next 2 weeks or do we have enough stock?

1 Like

we have enough stock

2 Likes

all those numbers are wrong . Please check the conversation last conversation last week. I gave all numbers already with the real number of devices (not backers)

3 Likes

shipping once a week or once is 2 weeks (more likely).

well “Total number of devices” does not mean “Total number of backer” since some ordered more than one. What’s the max backer id to be fullfilled ?
Yeah the “Number of backers” info is wrong since i don’t have this information.
Well at least it gives some estimate with a 1-2 week error range.

1 Like

We will add tonight 180 new devices for HK and Singapore in the current list

5 Likes

number of devices: 14,469
Number of backers: 14,428 (distributors removed)

2 Likes

?
@Philips_Support_N

We dont have the list yet for the 1200.We always prepare the list as soon as the QC passed

2 Likes

Well, this means 10,528 out of 14,469 are done as of last week. We have another 180 being added today.

That leaves 3,761 devices to me manufactured and shipped. In this 1200 will be ready this week (QC for Wed). Effectively, only 2,561 units remain for Manufacturing.

3 Likes

yep

2 Likes

These 180 devices are supposed to be shipped with May 10 batch?

Should my tracking work, I think I have the wrong number I’m in korea and had tracking info since 14/4