General info about shipment and manufacturing

shipping once a week or once is 2 weeks (more likely).

well “Total number of devices” does not mean “Total number of backer” since some ordered more than one. What’s the max backer id to be fullfilled ?
Yeah the “Number of backers” info is wrong since i don’t have this information.
Well at least it gives some estimate with a 1-2 week error range.

1 Like

We will add tonight 180 new devices for HK and Singapore in the current list

5 Likes

number of devices: 14,469
Number of backers: 14,428 (distributors removed)

2 Likes

?
@Philips_Support_N

We dont have the list yet for the 1200.We always prepare the list as soon as the QC passed

2 Likes

Well, this means 10,528 out of 14,469 are done as of last week. We have another 180 being added today.

That leaves 3,761 devices to me manufactured and shipped. In this 1200 will be ready this week (QC for Wed). Effectively, only 2,561 units remain for Manufacturing.

3 Likes

yep

2 Likes

These 180 devices are supposed to be shipped with May 10 batch?

Should my tracking work, I think I have the wrong number I’m in korea and had tracking info since 14/4

for tracking that are not working:

• DHL lost the devices in their warehouse: they are scanning it now and should be OK tomorrow
  • Same for some product stuck in HK: tracking OK within 24h
    This message is from our forwarder
3 Likes

@PhilipsNono Any news on the list which were supposed to be shipped yesterday?

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

Hey @Philips_Support_N,

What’s the latest from carriers (DHL) regarding list 3, did they leave as planned yesterday?

Fingers Crossed for everyone on list 3. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Regarding List 3 : We will try to reship on the 18th of May, as the flight on the 10th was cancelled.

3 Likes

Where r u located

So nothing was ship yesterday ?

1 Like

not yet. All will be shipped with the 1200

3 Likes

Aww I’m Crushed at latest Bad News! :sob: @Philips_Support_N was hoping to get mine on time for my 40th Birthday… 18th now, kinda tight, to arrive on time :pleading_face: for the Big 40!

3 Likes

So we have bad news why info is so late everyone waiting for this information and asked many times before. How it’s possible that flight was cancelled you didn’t find other space on other flight ? You didn’t want to send it ? Sorry for asking I would like to understand it

2 Likes