General info about shipment and manufacturing

Yes I did, but nobody replied me back :confused:

I received an email reply stating that it will be in May, and so I replied to ask which date of May will I receive, but nobody replied me after.

Hey Guys,

Reminder of the News: List 3 has NOT Shipped Yet! As Expected on Sunday 10th May as @Philips_Support_N confirms :

And confirms the New shipment date of Monday 18th May! When 1200 is to ship

That specific a date cannot be given right now unfortunately, as was mentioned just a few posts above yours, even the flight for the shipment of List 3 which was supposed to leave yesterday was cancelled and rescheduled for the 18th, next week Monday.

Wrt max backer id: I might be one of the latest backers as I backed on March 8th, just a couple of hours before the campaign ended. My contribution ID is 21327.

We just updated the list with 180 new HK and SG backers

3 Likes

Norwegian backer, list #2, first tracking info 26 april. Message from DHL today: Shipment picked up today, in HK. Not via Germany. Picked up today, all talking 'bout “we have delivered it to DHL”, I guess the PPM didn’t leave the warehouse before today?

Everything was given to DHL. It was sitting on DHL warehouse for scanning… They are very slow those days. So your tracking changed right?

2 Likes

Oki, same tracking number, expecting 3 days

1 Like

Great this is what our forwarder told us. DHL is now active on the remaining device from the 10th of April shipment

2 Likes

I’ve updated the estimates adding range up to 21000. Note that the estimated shipping date is unlikely to be accurate since flight booking is unreliable (sometimes flight are delayed up to 1 week)

You forgot to add 21000 and above! Backer 213 - -

1 Like

Hey @Philips_Support_N just notice my backer kit number was sorted on list 1 as u can see in the screenshots

That list was on march 24! I realized maybe my country was DHL-Blocked due to corona. But the current guidelines of Peru, state that importations are good to go and they will be more flexible from May 11. I read you re indeed skipping sorted numbers due to blockages. My question is does your current algorithm prioritize previous sorted numbers to next shipments? Because my number haven’t been sorted since list 1!! It isn’t the same logic as forgotten backers or defective units ones. Can I have an update on this? Also DHL | COVID-19 DHL states they are open to deliver with DHL Express in PERU on a previous list of ready to ship (to be produced and shipped units) they listed only 5 backers from my country, would be possible to ship those already?

1 Like

I haven’t got any update from the logistics company for the March 24 shipment. Of course, India was in lockdown since March 25. Any news from logistics partner since courier services have opened for deliveries.

try to check again now - I had the same status until 5 minutes ago. Now it changed with delivery expected in 2 days.

Cheers
Sven

Yeah, thank you, status has changed indeed. Delivery in 2 days. Miracles actually do happen :joy:

Where is this flight going? Because my number is in list 3 and I am in Dubai.

Hi @Philips_Support_N - You mentioned that all Singapore backers are now in the list 3, but i do not see my Backerkit ID 15797041 in the Updated List 3 .

I see that you mentioned the list is updated. Could you please confirm.

Thank you for all the hard work. Truly appreciate it.

hi @Philips_Support_N
just checked in the DHL site with the tracking number and it just changed to :

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
so the shippping issues has been cleared out ?

BTW before the status was the same since the 23 of april

Germany