General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_N so what about Russian backers? Russia is not in list you provided before. Just answer - next batch or you don’t know or something, stop ignoring please.

Hello,
1200 devices are now passing the QC

9 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: List1 and List2 Backers

@Philips_Support_N will it includes shipment to Qatar?

Backers ID: 15587561

List 5 :crazy_face::man_dancing:t4:

NEWS
1384 new devices are being QC now. We have 184 extra ones compared to the estimation.
QC passed. Packing starts tomorrow (List 4)

6 Likes

My Backerkit ID was on list 3 but has been removed from the list 3 Update?

Hi @Philips_Support_N I am seeing that units are being manufactured at a very speedy pace, not that i dont like it but i am worried that QC has been done properly , as we have not seen this much output before, i hope you are on top of this and new batch would not have defects.

1 Like

Don’t worry, we are still following very strict protocols. We have more 3 production lines now

3 Likes

checking

thanks for the affirmation

1 Like

My backer ID is 15586719

When you will post the new list ?

tomorrow

4 Likes

Take your time but please do a stringent QC…Don’t want to go through hassle of /returningreplacing /refunding !

2 Likes

That’s great, thanks !
Finger crossed for tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

Hi @Philips_Support_N can you please check on my query? I seem to have been missed and backers after me are on the list.

1 Like

If the current 1,384 fail QC are you going to further delay the initial list 3 projector’s from being shipped even though your forwarder already has them?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

I don’t understand your question as this has been shared already:

1 Like