General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi, I’m located in Hong Kong and my BackerKit number is on list 3.

I have not gotten a shipping notification from BackerKit. What is the delay?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

Hi @Philips_Support_N my backer id 15807149 is on List 3 but i havent received any shipping email and it doesnt look as shipped on backerkit. i understand there are issues with cancelled flights/deliveries etc. but I am in Hong Kong and can pick it up myself or can pay for a local courier. Please can you let me know

Hi

Did you find out why I was removed from the updated list?

We’re currently looking into the list situation, there will be an updated List 3 today which will bring an often repeated request to you all. So if you weren’t on the list or removed before, you might be on this update to the list.

2 Likes

NEWS

• Still packing the new 1384 devices
  • We changed the List 3 from BackerKit ID to Indiegogo ID so it’s easier to find. We will add the 1384 new backers tonight
6 Likes

I found my BackerKit ID in List 3, and now with the latest update to use Indiegogo ID, I found that ID in List 3. But I haven’t received any tracking number. I understood it that List 3 would be shipped out on the 10th of May? Have I misunderstood this information?

My backkit ID: 15585281
My indiegogo ID: 14817

Thank you

2 Likes

We did it on the same date: 21362

1 Like

Missed the flight, will be reshipped on 18th May.

1 Like

I could see IGG contribution id 21000+ in this list. But there are numbers lower than that missing. Any specific reasons for this pattern?

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

Again I see a backer id after me from Singapore on the list. My indiegogo id is 16629. Can you let me know how 16710 from Singapore is on the list and I am not?

Asking this for the 4th time now.

Thanks !

2 Likes

see this:

1 Like

Why Contribution ID
14552 Not Listed 3 I don’t understand what method of delivery

1 Like

Hi Philips Nono
I see in the list 3, you shipped to… indiegogo id 20xxx. My indiegogo id: 11761- when will you ship to me( may be on list 4) Thanks so much

1 Like

Well, My backer id 15583937 was not on list 3 earlier and my indiegogo contribution id 16629 is not on the new list either. However another contribution id, 16710 from the same country, Singapore, is on the list. What is going on?

I have queried this a multiple times with Philips Nono but have had no response.

The lack of response is very frustrating !

1 Like

We will check that and add you

1 Like

Guys, we will add 1384 new IDs tonight in this list. Don’t worry

2 Likes

Thank you @Philips_Support_N…appreciate the response.

On a side note, I understand there are other earlier backers from Singapore who also seem to have been missed. Would recommend that you scrub through the list once again and include them in the rightful sequence.

Thanks for your help on this !

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Any updates on shipments to Qatar?contribution id 20432